• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April roll call!!!

fireman17

"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day t
We are heading down the second week of April for a seven night trip staying our second time at Bonnett Creek. Want to see how many here are heading down in April as well I know there has been issues with the new FP systembut I am not going to worry about that one bit I'll be in Disney World with my family and it doesn't get any better that that!!!!:banana::cool1::thumbsup2

Planning to be there the the 12-19th, the week before Easter. I chose the busiest week of the year! :rotfl:

Just moving to the Happy Dance sub board where you will see other DISers posting count down threads :)

Going 7th - 21st April, first time trip for us. Very excited and spending too much time researching!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter