~AP's..Zipp..Daah...Nothing!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I just called for May AP rates........nothing, not even pending! got a CM from my area up here in Mass...got to talking....she told me that there was nothing pending, which would be a few days before!
I do not know!

bummer!

disneyworld! said:
I just called for May AP rates........nothing, not even pending! got a CM from my area up here in Mass...got to talking.
I do not know!

Thanks for checking and posting. Saves me the effort!

Yes Thanks. Thought I would be alittle late for work if they came out but I guess I'll be on time......
Hopefully next tues :confused3

Thanks for posting :wave:
saved me another call from Ireland Day time rates . at this stage I will need a good discount just to pay the phone bill :rolleyes1

have patience my friends! :rolleyes1 Disney has been known to release codes as late as mid March for travel in early summer! I highly doubt they would give us a tease in Jan and not give us anything the rest of the year! That would just be mean!! :teeth:

I need a back up plan thou...I know these will come thru...but I cannot stay at the WL if I do not get a discount!!
should I book a sescond?? at the CBR?

disneyworld! said:
I need a back up plan thou...I know these will come thru...but I cannot stay at the WL if I do not get a discount!!
should I book a sescond?? at the CBR?
That might not be a bad idea. At least you would have your second choice! I have a list of my resort pref. so when I call I can make a quick choice of where I want to stay if my first choice is not avail..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter