Arcade question

eeyoregirl1970

Mouseketeer
Just wondering how many "credits" a game or two is in the resort arcades. I am asking because as I was going over my reservations I noticed we get "100 credits" in the arcades. We don't usually go in the arcade much but now that dd is 9 she might want to check it out during some downtime at resort. I am picturing each game being like 25 credits or something and 100 not really being all that great, but I am open for disappointment on that LOL.

thanks!!
:cutie:

i'm not sure how many credits each game requires, but you are correct, 100 is not a lot... they used to offer 30 mins of game play and that never seemed like nearly enough for my kids either!

Yes, 100 credits will only get you a couple of games. It is like 25 or 50 credits a game, if memory serves me correctly. :headache:

Thanks mousemommy.... I figured it was going to be something like that... sheesh you 'd think they'd at least give ya' a few games right? LOL. Oh well, I will prepare to send a few $$ down with my dd too so she can have a little fun during our wind-down time (i.e. mommy's nap :rotfl: )

I can answer this question since we spend lots of time in the arcade. We stay at POP so you get tickets so that you can receive prizes. For instance we played & received enough tickets to get my Mickey phone (yes it is a workable one). So we play the most expensive games which I will list below:

- Big Bass = 90 points (the one at POP you could win up to 1000 tickets which my DD did twice one year).
- Deal or no Deal = 100 points or you can double & use 200.

There are others that you can play that are 15, 20, 25 points etc.

So no the 100 points for us anyways isn't the best as one game & we only have 10 left.

The arcade is fun but can be very expensive.

At POP they had older games that took 5 or 10 credits.

But the average is 20 or 25.

Sorry another note I wanted to make is if you plan on having her play throughout your whole trip, it may be better to purchase the $25.00/2000 points. Again sounds like a lot but both DD & myself have our own cards & go through them like crazy.

Sorry another note I wanted to make is if you plan on having her play throughout your whole trip, it may be better to purchase the $25.00/2000 points. Again sounds like a lot but both DD & myself have our own cards & go through them like crazy.

GREAT SUGGESTION :idea: ... $25 in the long run isn't horrible, afterall we are in WDW right :yay: . Sounds like a reasonable investment in a nap to me!! I'll be putting this idea in my "pre trip notebook".... boy do I have a bunch of notes from Dis'ers in there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter