Are any of you or your pets famous on Google maps?

Apparently the Google car hasn't driven through our neighborhood since 2011. :bored: Fortunately I'm not in the picture, but I can see my neighbor's cat.

The old aerial view of my dad's house showed he and some friends lounging by the pool. I'm pretty sure they were not wearing bathing suits. I checked it and the new picture shows a sad empty pool, not a party pool.

OMG YES!! A few years ago, my then 12-year old DD told us that she had just seen the Google Car on our street while she was taking the dog out. We didn't really believe her. We live in a rural town, and I hadn't heard any mention of the Google Car in the area.

A year later, DD was in school, and her teacher was showing the kids how to find their houses on Google maps. When DD pulled up our house's image, she was mortified to see herself standing in the front yard with our dog on a leash taking a dump. LOL! She told her teacher that our house wasn't showing up, thinking she would avoid anyone seeing the embarrassing image. Instead, the teacher pulled it up on her own computer.......which was connected to the SmartBoard.....so everyone in the class saw it. So, you might as well see it too -- lol! They did blur her face out.

View attachment 151193
That's awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter