Are AP rates out for summer?

I don't think AP rates come out until 2 months before. So for June, you might want to start checking & calling around end of March/beginning of April. I'm anxiously waiting for AP rates for May at any of the 3 hotels..........

Yesterday I went to the Loew's site and put in APH for the promo code (July 17th-26th) and it listed club level at RPR as $223 per night instead of the usual $319 that's been showing up! I hadn't tried anything but the fan club code before! The rate was so good that I put it in again just to make sure!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

The APH rates are out for June. I got PBH Deluxe room for $216 the bay view was $202 which was a couple dollars better than the ENT rate. They also had club level for $258 and kid suite for $335.

I booked the deluxe but was wondering about the CLUB rooms are they worth the extra $$$. Has anyone stayed at PBH in the Club rooms? What is the continental breakfast like?

Also got quotes for RPH water view was $174 and std rm was $153 with the APH rate.

all quotes were for the last week in JUNE.

Karen1, out of curiosity, can you tell me what the ENT rates at PBH were? I too booked a deluxe in Oct @ PBH for the AP rate of $216. Just wondering how much better the AP rates are over the ENT rates. Thanks!

I am going to call again for my dates. The rates seem to be getting better based on the diser's posts.

A few months ago (before APH rates)I had booked a room at PBH for June 22-25 with the ENT rate of $204 (Bay view). I didn't know about the deluxe rooms at that time so didn't get info.

When I called back yesterday for APH rates, I was told there were no ENT rates left for that week at PBH.

Thanks, Karen! I was just wondering how AP rates were comparing to ENT rates this year. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to discount rates this year.

It's constantly changing......they want to keep us on our toes!!!! LOL......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter