Are both versions of Soaring running now?

Disneytam

disneytam
I know Disney brought back the original Soaring but is the Soaring around the world still playing in one of the theaters or is the California one the only one playing now?

Loved Soarin' over California. However, the film quality of this film is no where near as good as Soarin' Around the World.
Agree 100%. I rode it Sunday and was pretty excited because I had only seen the old film one time before it changed to the international version. The film quality was pretty bad by comparison

The film is much older which probably accounts for it's quality. Perhaps both versions are due for a refresh.

Agree 100%. I rode it Sunday and was pretty excited because I had only seen the old film one time before it changed to the international version. The film quality was pretty bad by comparison
But the smells... that was all that mattered to me when we were there a couple weeks ago :-)

Has there been any news on how long the California version will run? Not visiting until December and hoping to be able to see it then.

I really hope it sticks around for a while! Going in December and again with family in February and would love it for both trips. I know the quality isn't as good, but I like it so much more. Too much CGI in Around the World, and if you're not in the middle much of it looks ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter