Are Chip and Dale back at the Campfire Sing Along?

I consider Chip and Dales return as a sign that Disney is finally on an upward trajectory.

We were there less than a week and a half ago - Chip and Dale were not back and there was no sign of an imminent return; however, they do have the camp fire itself up and running....

We are so excited to be able to return to Fort Wilderness since our last trip was cancelled due to Covid. We're hoping that the campfire is backup and running being that we are going with a couple new families that have never been. It seems that the rest of the world is open, we're hoping Disney doesn't ban this fun event on 4th of July weekend. Does anyone know the status for this. If it's not open does any other hotels have similar events that we could go to? thanks

We are so excited to be able to return to Fort Wilderness since our last trip was cancelled due to Covid. We're hoping that the campfire is backup and running being that we are going with a couple new families that have never been. It seems that the rest of the world is open, we're hoping Disney doesn't ban this fun event on 4th of July weekend. Does anyone know the status for this. If it's not open does any other hotels have similar events that we could go to? thanks
It’s coming back on July 6

Does anyone know of this is back? I se3n an article saying it was but when I go onto the disney site to find the times it says currently unavailable. I call the "front desk" from the room phone and they are clueless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter