Are discounts ever available for suites at the USF resorts?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
That's it really! We are AP holders and have the Fan Club Card and Entertainment book.

I was quoted a AP rate for a Kids Suite at PBH for June. I believe the APH rate was $335 and the rack rate was $479????somewherein the $400's!!!

Are you a Loew's club member? If you aren't, go to LoewsFirst.com and fill out the info to become a member. We were only level blue last year but were able to upgrade to club level at rpr for $35. It also list in the brochure that you can upgrade to an "executive suite-max. 3 people)" for $35 if available. (for gold members it's $35 with guaranteed availability) I'm using the AP rate for club level in July $223 ($319 with fan club) and plan to pay to upgrade to something......however upgraded we can get that still fits in what we have budgeted.

I am a Loews member and have stayed twice at HRH, once at PBH and once at The Regency in New York, but have never remembered to present my card at check-in. Consequently I've never received any upgrades to my member status.

I have seen FLO and APH discounts for King (Executive) suites at RPR, Kid's suites and King suites at HRH, and Kid's suites at PBH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter