• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are ice cream sandwiches available onboard?

randumb0

Party at Mickey's
I don't think I've ever seen anyone with one

*Edit* I am referring to Mickey ice cream sandwiches

Last edited:
I wish they had those Mickey ones they have in the parks with the cookies and cream ice cream in the center. Those are so good. I prefer them to Mickey bars, honestly.

But yah, we do what the poster above does and grab ice cream and cookies and DIY it. I with they had root beer in the soda fountain station, though. I much prefer a root beer float to a coke float.

Sorry I should have clarified. I was referring to Mickey ice cream sandwiches

They do have Mickey bars in the dining rooms. They are technically a kids dessert, but they are happy to bring them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter