• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are lenders required to issue loan satisfaction after payoff.

rspencer38

Mouseketeer
I'm not familiar with Florida (or even US) law when it comes to loans/mortgages for DVC. Are lenders required to issue a loan satisfaction document once the amount is paid off? I noticed that Disney did this on our direct contract but I'm not sure if this is required or just some DVC/Disney does once the loan is satisfied. I paid off a short-term resale loan back in April/May but I don't see any registered loan satisfaction document.

Is the mortgage recorded? If so then they should have recorded the satisfaction and mailed you the original mortgage stamped paid. If no mortgage is recorded they would have just provided you in the mail something to show it was satisfied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter