Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We met the Trackers in November 2019. They were filming the gingerbread house at GF. They stopped filming and i simply said hi which turned into a 15 minute conversation. Jenn was so good with my 5 year old son and asked him a bunch of questions about Disney, what we did that day etc. I asked if it was okay to get a picture and they were both extremely nice about it. Jenn even asked (at 8 months pregnant) if they should kneel to get my son in the pic better. I said I didn't want her to kneel and have the baby there. They were both so nice.

Someone said something about their religious views. I have never seen anything about that and I am just curious. Not wanting to discuss it, just curious on what their views actually are. We are watching their latest video and he just said something about the universe giving him signs about Bandit and it made me wonder. If you know what their religious views are, will you please send me a private message if it wouldn’t be allowed to be put on here. I don’t have twitter or any of those other things that I might could look it up on there.

Their dog just died. Seen it in the headlines. So sad. I watch them when it has something to do with Disney, universal,etc. I don’t watch them when it has nothing to do with entertainment. Shame about their dog bandit. I know he was old but it’s still sad.

Looks like they've been dealing with some major backlash regarding some of their older vlogs. Apology vlog posted today on their channel.

Their admission of feeling guilty about attending and dressing up for an "urban theme" party is a start. Let's see if they carry through and really straighten up their act. Admitting they were wrong could be a sign that they are sincere. Time will tell.

Their admission of feeling guilty about attending and dressing up for an "urban theme" party is a start. Let's see if they carry through and really straighten up their act. Admitting they were wrong could be a sign that they are sincere. Time will tell.

TIME HAS TOLD. I think the TEN YEARS between those videos and NOW are a pretty good sign of their follow through, straightening up their act and sincerity.

To me it's more "it took them 10 years to apologize?"

I'm glad they did apologize. Glad they took the time to own it, take responsibility and address it.

We have to allow for change. We have to allow that people can/do change. We have to allow that people who made mistakes have grown, learned better, and are not what they were or believe what they once did. Otherwise, what are all these protests for? If we are just going to keep pointing back to "well they said/did ______ 10 years ago" and not allow that they are not those same people today, or allow them the opportunity to do/be better, then all of this protest is for naught.

They have proven over ten years to be racist, homophobic, against folks with disabilities and liars. Perhaps now they are going to clean up their act. Time will tell.

That is one of the specific videos they discussed in their apology video. I find it in poor taste, and just as distasteful that you would post it here, again.

Once more, if we don't allow that people can change, then all of this going on around our country is for nothing.

Also, you personally can just stop watching them. Unless you are being forced to watch them against your will? If you are and you need us to call for help, tap once for yes and twice for no.

The stans are worse than the Trackers. The plain fact is the Trackers got caught and their apology might indeed be sincere. I'll give them some time to prove they have turned over a new leaf. Their insincerity has recently been on display when they decided to open up piles of fan mail from over two years ago:

The stans are worse than the Trackers. The plain fact is the Trackers got caught and their apology might indeed be sincere. I'll give them some time to prove they have turned over a new leaf. Their insincerity has recently been on display when they decided to open up piles of fan mail from over two years ago:

View attachment 499147

What did they do to you?

I'm offended by videos such as this:

Aren't you?

Haven’t watched it. I don’t dig through YouTube to find things to be offended by. Plenty of that on every other inch of the internet.

You just seem to have a very deep vendetta against them. Most people I know have said and done some really dumb stuff in the past. I’m grateful that my own ignorance of youth wasn’t on camera.

To me it's more "it took them 10 years to apologize?"

I'm kind of with you on that. I didn't realize what was going on until I watched the apology vlog today, so I'm not sure if they just now deleted those old vlogs after this backlash? I don't know, it seems a little disingenuous to only apologize when enough people complained and therefore put their livelihood in jeopardy. I enjoy watching their Disney vlogs, and Jackson is super cute, but I do wonder about how genuine/real they are. Jenn never fully apologizes for anything it seems, she passes things off as oh, she was joking. She did it to a degree in this apology vlog and she did it with their reaction vlog to watching their first WDW vlog. Tim seems more genuine to me. Just my impressions.

Haven’t watched it. I don’t dig through YouTube to find things to be offended by. Plenty of that on every other inch of the internet.

You just seem to have a very deep vendetta against them. Most people I know have said and done some really dumb stuff in the past. I’m grateful that my own ignorance of youth wasn’t on camera.
The "ignorance of youth" you mentioned was recorded in 2012. Tim was 31 years of age and Jenn was 30 years of age. But now that they are more mature, perhaps they have grown out of their racism, homophobia, ableism and dishonesty. I'm willing to wait and see if their apology is indeed sincere. Their history tells us that they have always been insincere liars. But they may indeed have had a genuine epiphany. Time will tell the tale. Perhaps they'll just monetize their child some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter