Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first Q&A vlog they had on the subject, Jenn stated she was infertile and would never be able to have children.

In their Planned Parenthood Charity Live Stream Jenn stated she was actively taking birth control for 10 years prior to the time they had Jackson.

Everyone is "infertile" if you are actively taking birth control while "trying" to have a baby.
Birth control is not only for preventing pregnancy. Many people take it for managing medical issues that also affect fertility, such as endometriosis or PCOS. So yes, you can be infertile while still taking birth control. I currently have an IUD even though it took me five years to get pregnant with my son to manage migraines and endo.

Birth control is not only for preventing pregnancy. Many people take it for managing medical issues that also affect fertility, such as endometriosis or PCOS. So yes, you can be infertile while still taking birth control. I currently have an IUD even though it took me five years to get pregnant with my son to manage migraines and endo.

I don't know, it just seems awfully suspect that they claim they couldn't get pregnant when she was actively taking birth control, and then as soon as she stopped they got pregnant.

In the first Q&A vlog they had on the subject, Jenn stated she was infertile and would never be able to have children.

In their Planned Parenthood Charity Live Stream Jenn stated she was actively taking birth control for 10 years prior to the time they had Jackson.

Everyone is "infertile" if you are actively taking birth control while "trying" to have a baby.
I'm not a fan of the Trackers, but you're way off base here. Many women take birth control pills to help with the very conditions that caused them to be infertile (things like endometriosis or PCOS). I went through infertility treatment after being on the pill for many years. Turns out if I hadn't been on the pill, things would have been much and likely would have never been successful having children.

Like them or don't. But you're not coming off well on this particular point.

Last edited:

I don't understand how this proves their "lie about being infertile". They got married when she was was 27?28? If she got on birth control for 10 years starting at the age of 18 then that's 10 years. They had their kid what 9 years into marriage? It's entirely plausible.

I don't understand how this proves their "lie about being infertile". They got married when she was was 27?28? If she got on birth control for 10 years starting at the age of 18 then that's 10 years. They had their kid what 9 years into marriage? It's entirely plausible.

She said she was taking birth control for the PREVIOUS 10 years which would be 28-38. She stopped taking it months before they conceived their prop.

Hi - new member... I'm the same, used to love watching Tim's vlogs around the parks but have stopped watching them these days since Jackson came along... only because the whole 'family vlog' they've become is not my thing.
I would say though, that your comment about 'the love of the parks' made me reply to your post in particular.
When I first started watching Tim's videos, it prompted me to watch some of their old videos (before their purge), and it seemed pretty clear to me from their first Disney videos that they weren't fans of the parks - they were with friends, didn't know character names and kept telling you how to grift free stuff. Also they had zero Disney merch in their house or clothing etc. I'd say they realised the Disney vids were getting big views compared to all their other content and concentrated on that.
But, you know what - good luck to them, they found the niche in the market when it was in it's infancy and ran with it.
I think there is a economic reason for that. Watching their earlier stuff it was clear they didn't have much money and Disney isn't cheap.

Hi - new member... I'm the same, used to love watching Tim's vlogs around the parks but have stopped watching them these days since Jackson came along... only because the whole 'family vlog' they've become is not my thing.
I would say though, that your comment about 'the love of the parks' made me reply to your post in particular.
When I first started watching Tim's videos, it prompted me to watch some of their old videos (before their purge), and it seemed pretty clear to me from their first Disney videos that they weren't fans of the parks - they were with friends, didn't know character names and kept telling you how to grift free stuff. Also they had zero Disney merch in their house or clothing etc. I'd say they realised the Disney vids were getting big views compared to all their other content and concentrated on that.
But, you know what - good luck to them, they found the niche in the market when it was in it's infancy and ran with it.
Tim was a fan of Universal and started there, which is great. But I think that he saw the huge Disney market and wanted in on that, which obviously paid off. Many of his videos showed his lack of knowledge and love for WDW and I find it confusing that so many love watching them with all of the errors.

I noticed that their walk throughs of the haunted houses were all scenes from other vloggers. It wasn't their content. I'm not sure if that's what that poster meant. But they did add the name of the vlogger to the content as they showed it, so it does appear that credit was given.
I have no idea if they would have to get permission from the vloggers to add the content.

Why do people invest so much energy finding fault and hating people they don't even know? I just don't get the need. Strange to be so salty about what a stranger does or doesn't do.
Completely agreed. I will never understand the vehemence of hatred the Trackers receive.

I'm not a fan of the Trackers, but you're way off base here. Many women take birth control pills to help with the very conditions that caused them to be infertile (things like endometriosis or PCOS). I went through infertility treatment after being on the pill for many years. Turns out if I hadn't been on the pill, things would have been much and likely would have never been successful having children.

Like them or don't. But you're not coming off well on this particular point.
But the birth control pill prevents pregnancy, which is what the PP was stating. If you've been on the pill for 10 years, you're not going to get pregnant (unless you screw up taking them). Did she know she was "infertile" before she started taking the pill? That would be the key point.

I think there is a economic reason for that. Watching their earlier stuff it was clear they didn't have much money and Disney isn't cheap.
I agree with that - and there were lots of time they mentioned not being able to buy annual passes for example, once they started doing regular parks vlogs, however - with the amount of shops on I-Drive and in Kissimmee... Orlando in general, that sell Disney merch - if you were a genuine Disney fan, I'm sure you would have picked up something from one of those to at least have something in your house - even if only a fridge magnet surely?!?
As I said, I think they accidentally stumbled into YouTube phenomenon of Disney vlogging right when it exploded in popularity - and Tim developed his persona on camera and became a great vlogger... But I don't believe they were Disney fans beforehand - they didn't know character names for example (Woody's girlfriend because they didn't know her name was Jessie).

I agree with that - and there were lots of time they mentioned not being able to buy annual passes for example, once they started doing regular parks vlogs, however - with the amount of shops on I-Drive and in Kissimmee... Orlando in general, that sell Disney merch - if you were a genuine Disney fan, I'm sure you would have picked up something from one of those to at least have something in your house - even if only a fridge magnet surely?!?
As I said, I think they accidentally stumbled into YouTube phenomenon of Disney vlogging right when it exploded in popularity - and Tim developed his persona on camera and became a great vlogger... But I don't believe they were Disney fans beforehand - they didn't know character names for example (Woody's girlfriend because they didn't know her name was Jessie).
And Jessie wasn't even his girlfriend, Bo Peep was. So they probably didn't even watch the entire movie.

But the birth control pill prevents pregnancy, which is what the PP was stating. If you've been on the pill for 10 years, you're not going to get pregnant (unless you screw up taking them). Did she know she was "infertile" before she started taking the pill? That would be the key point.
And you are missing the point. An infertile person sometimes take BCPs as medication. You just don’t know and I don’t understand the fixation on this. There is no need to assume some sort of scheme to mislead anyone.

Last edited:
Why do people invest so much energy finding fault and hating people they don't even know? I just don't get the need. Strange to be so salty about what a stranger does or doesn't do.
There is actually a group of folks who spend a heck of a lot of time watching these vloggers and then try to one up each other posting disparaging comments seeking validation in their very own incel-esque echo chamber. I don‘t ‘tattle,’ so I won’t post a link there. 😜 Ironically, they spend way more time watching and commenting on these videos than many actual fans. Fortunately for the vloggers, the hits these folks generate are contributing to their ratings, so it’s a win-win.

And you are missing the point. An infertile person sometimes take BCPs as medication. You just don’t know and I don’t understand the fixation on this. There is no need to assume some sort of scheme to mislead anyone.
Except that's how his wife operates - so it's completely valid for people to question her statements, IMO. I have friends who have endo, and yes, they are on the pill, and it's a wonderful thing. Not discounting that, discounting the drama his wife seems to revel in.

Except that's how his wife operates - so it's completely valid for people to question her statements, IMO. I have friends who have endo, and yes, they are on the pill, and it's a wonderful thing. Not discounting that, discounting the drama his wife seems to revel in.
Wow. Once again, not a fan of theirs at all. But I can summon a minimal amount of human decency to have empathy not to assume the worst of someone saying they had trouble conceiving.

Wow. Once again, not a fan of theirs at all. But I can summon a minimal amount of human decency to have empathy not to assume the worst of someone saying they had trouble conceiving.
It's just one of many things she has said that are worthy of an eye roll. She's not a very reliable source of information, so why believe her on this? Obviously, it touches a nerve for you, but if someone consistently cries wolf, why believe a anything they say as truth?

It's just one of many things she has said that are worthy of an eye roll. She's not a very reliable source of information, so why believe her on this? Obviously, it touches a nerve for you, but if someone consistently cries wolf, why believe a anything they say as truth?
Grace?

She said she was taking birth control for the PREVIOUS 10 years which would be 28-38. She stopped taking it months before they conceived their prop.
Oh jeez, are you one of those people from the toxic-forum-that-shall-not-be-named? :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter