Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO their best videos are the updates of the new Jurrasic Park coaster. It feels like most on here only care about the Disney videos.

From the live streams I watched, it appears they may have closed their PO Box right after the baby announcement.
oh ok. I have been watching for a long while - way before the baby was born. And, since I have been watching they have always said their PO box was closed. At least that is what I seem to remember.

oh ok. I have been watching for a long while - way before the baby was born. And, since I have been watching they have always said their PO box was closed. At least that is what I seem to remember.

The PO Box is actually still open...they just don't advertise it.

It came up in one of their "live streams" because people kept asking how did they get certain items because they thought the PO Box was closed.

Instead of doing the smart thing of closing the original PO Box and getting a new one at a much closer Post Office, they just lied about it being closed and kept it open for "Business Purposes"

It came up in one of their "live streams" because people kept asking how did they get certain items because they thought the PO Box was closed.

Instead of doing the smart thing of closing the original PO Box and getting a new one at a much closer Post Office, they just lied about it being closed and kept it open for "Business Purposes"
That solves the mystery!

Your level of dislike for them is kind of off the charts and it is downright weird that you "know" so much about them. Why you keep watching them when you clearly feel such animosity is bewildering. Do them and yourself a favor and stop watching.

In a vlog a while back, they admitted that it was actually still open. It's just "Closed" to fans, but they have gotten stuff there still.

My family enjoys them very much and we watched many of their videos last summer in preparation for our WDW trip. I can’t understand why people who strongly dislike them would take the time to write a thread about them.

My family enjoys them very much and we watched many of their videos last summer in preparation for our WDW trip. I can’t understand why people who strongly dislike them would take the time to write a thread about them.

We enjoy them too, but they actually don't have great Disney knowledge. But I have been a lot, so don't need to watch any of their park content. I prefer the home vlogs, especially since the baby came along. Jenn does annoy me though, I will admit, so I am glad Tim is back at the parks and doing his "normal" vlogs again. I have met him in person and he is super nice.

We enjoy them too, but they actually don't have great Disney knowledge. But I have been a lot, so don't need to watch any of their park content. I prefer the home vlogs, especially since the baby came along. Jenn does annoy me though, I will admit, so I am glad Tim is back at the parks and doing his "normal" vlogs again. I have met him in person and he is super nice.
We enjoyed seeing what sort of snacks they were trying, or what merchandise was available in the different stores before we went. I personally prefer their park vlogs whereas my mother enjoys both Disney and at home vlogs. For us at least, they provide something for everyone.

So I finally looked up this person. I watched a few videos but found that it didn't interest me. Nothing against them though

Anyone notice in the Wilderness Lodge DVC lakefront cabin video (part 2 I think) that they refused to let the baby taste a plain Mickey waffle because it “had sugar in it” and then the two of them immediately after went to the resort store and each bought candy?

Anyone notice in the Wilderness Lodge DVC lakefront cabin video (part 2 I think) that they refused to let the baby taste a plain Mickey waffle because it “had sugar in it” and then the two of them immediately after went to the resort store and each bought candy?
I didn’t let my kids that age to have sugar. I definitely ate it though (probably too much) I don’t think that is unusual especially for a baby under one year old.

It's not that much sugar though. I can see a cookie or cake or ice cream, but a few bits of the waffle was a bit weird. They gave him bread the one day.

What struck me was that Tim said "I'm trying to keep him from having sugar" or something like that, rather than "we". Jenn looked like she didn't agree.

Well they’ve acted like they have in the past!

Jen use to definitely be a drinker basically up until she got pregnant with Jackson. And in way way older vlogs Tim definitely drank. I think where was a controversy as some point of him driving drunk and at that point he stopped drinking or at least drinking on camera.

We watched the Wilderness Lodge Cabins videos and thought they were informative. Had never watched any Tim Tracker stuff before. DW enjoyed the baby. Some of it felt like Truman Show-like product placement, but that might have been my imagination.

(I think our favorite vlogs are with DisUnplugged's Craig Williams with wife Kylie or cohort Deni or just by himself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter