Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I watch them on occasion, but my one big outstanding question is why is the show called "The Tim Tracker"? Are they tracking Tim's?

I actually laughed when I saw this. It's their first baby, when my sis had hers she had rules like that. 3 babies later and all the strictness went out the window!

Yes! With my first kid I had all these ideas that I was going raise her eating healthy, non processed foods with no added sugar.

By kid number 3, “you want to drink that cup of pancake syrup for breakfast, go ahead.”

I'm subb'ed to Tim Tracker on YouTube but it's not our fav channel. More of a "once we've watched the others, what does Tim have that's new?". ONLY watch their WDW content. As I don't know them personally, and have only heard a little about the drama between them and other vloggers, I'm not interested in their personal lives. It's great for them that they have a baby but will I watch a video when the focus is on trying a new baby food? .... NOPE! As a parent to 4, who was a SAHM I've had tons of baby-time! I'm good, thanks. LOL
Our family fave videos from the parks are the DisUnplugged Team members: Deni, Craig, Fiasco and Ryno (any one of them or all)! When we see a new video of their's posted, myself and my adult kids are texting each other to "COME, LETS WATCH!" We just enjoy their personalities and how their content is presented.
Others we like are AllEars, DFB, The WDW Couple, Here with the Ears and Tom Coreless from WDW News Today..... there agan ONLY Disney content.

They don't drink alcohol. lol

They don't on camera anymore...it's all part of them trying to be "Family Friendly" which is a crock. There is nothing wrong with an adult enjoying an alcoholic beverage in moderation. The issue is in their earlier vlogs they would get absolutely hammered, drive home, then complain about how bad the drivers on I4 were. There's one vlog where they both get pretty intoxicated and wander around the Boardwalk area going into CM Only places.

That Mickey waffle had no more sugar in it than that nasty, jarred, Gerber baby food they feed the kid. $2k/night resort stays, new Tesla, $450,000 house, Gucci sweater; but they can't feed their kid $4/pouch organic baby food. Or you know make their own. Heck there is probably a meal service out there for it these days.

For the record, I believe they can spend their $$ any way they see fit. I defended him about that ugly Gucci sweater & still do. They can do as they please & I don't begrudge anyone on how they spend the $$ they make. I'm just making a point that like MANY, MANY THINGS in the Tracker world, they are completely virtue signaling with that stupid waffle comment. When the camera isn't rolling I guarantee that kid is getting bites of the 2 dozen Publix cookies they buy that disappear in one weekend.

I was a long time subscriber who quit them within the last year after I did some homework. Probably wouldn't hurt to look into who these two actually are when the camera isn't rolling.

One of TT's videos landed amongst my recommended list weeks ago. I don't know his work well, and I watched mainly because it was insight into what COVID life was like at a Disney park.

The only one I really followed was Fatima Lakhani, before she left YouTube and took all her videos with her. She mostly covered Disneyland and Universal, and typically the bulk of the content was character interaction. (Oddly, Fatima herself was rarely seen in her videos, which was one major difference than many other park channels.)

Speaking of vlogging.... I recall a photography rule about Disney parks: you're allowed to take photos, but they cannot be used for commercial purposes. It's interesting that monetized Disney vlogging is allowed by Disney. Unless they see it as free publicity?

I have to chime in on this stupid waffle issue. So, I have the same waffle mix disney uses for mickey waffles. It's Carbon's Golden Malted waffle mix. All you add to it is water, egg and butter. So, all the sugar is in the mix itself.

1/3 cup of mix has 2 g of sugar. 1/3 cup of mix makes approximately 3 mini mickey waffles. So, even ONE whole waffle has less sugar than a CUP of plain cheerios, which I KNOW every single baby on earth eats.

Not letting your baby have a bite of a Mickey waffle because "there is sugar in it" just shows how uneducated this person is. It's not a cupcake.

I have to chime in on this stupid waffle issue. So, I have the same waffle mix disney uses for mickey waffles. It's Carbon's Golden Malted waffle mix. All you add to it is water, egg and butter. So, all the sugar is in the mix itself.

1/3 cup of mix has 2 g of sugar. 1/3 cup of mix makes approximately 3 mini mickey waffles. So, even ONE whole waffle has less sugar than a CUP of plain cheerios, which I KNOW every single baby on earth eats.

Not letting your baby have a bite of a Mickey waffle because "there is sugar in it" just shows how uneducated this person is. It's not a cupcake.
I don’t have the same mix as Disney uses. I wouldn’t have given my kids under 1 the waffle. I also wouldn’t have researched how much sugar was in the waffle. I guess I’m uneducated 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think this is being made a much bigger deal than it actually was. The baby doesn’t know any different. But, you are right, it wasn’t a cupcake.

Used to watch them years ago but smartened up. The quality of their videos suck and I think everyone on this board knows more about The Disney Parks than they do. The more you hear about them off camera, the easier it is to come to the conclusion that they are phonies.

That being said, that's just my opinion. Everyone has different tastes in what they are looking for and if what they are putting out there is your cup of tea, feel free to enjoy it.

At least I can respond with my opinion on this site without getting deleted...something that is impossible to do on theirs.

I don’t have the same mix as Disney uses. I wouldn’t have given my kids under 1 the waffle. I also wouldn’t have researched how much sugar was in the waffle. I guess I’m uneducated 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think this is being made a much bigger deal than it actually was. The baby doesn’t know any different. But, you are right, it wasn’t a cupcake.

It's the fact that the REASON he gave was "there is sugar in it." But, when you look into it, there really isn't. Making (wrong) assumptions about foods and then using those assumptions to make rules about food is stupid.

What magically happens once a baby turns one that makes a tiny bit of sugar okay? Doesn't everyone give their one year old a cake to just go to town on?

This thread made me curious what everyone is looking for in a Disney vlogger?
- News & gossip?
- Food & drinks around the parks?
- Character experiences (Brian Hull makes me laugh)
- Ride experiences
- Being the first to new lands/rides
- General tips on touring
- Special events
- Hotels
- Full trip reports
- Is there a preference for locals who can go often or those who (can) only visit once a year, or a few times a year?
- Solo/couple/family vloggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter