Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That seems such a shallow use of change.org to me. Why do they need a status restored?
Agreed. They make plenty off of their videos. They can buy a ticket.

To be honest, with all the nickel and diming Disney is doing as of late I think they should really cut back on the media stuff. They sell out ridiculously overpriced after hours parties already… is there really a need for more coverage?

Last edited:

Agreed. They make plenty off of their videos. They can buy a ticket.

To be honest, with all the nickel and diming Disney is doing as of late I think they should really cut back on the media stuff. They sell out ridiculously overpriced after hours parties already… is there really a need for more coverage?

If you want them to go "down", a good start would be to stop watching every video of theirs. Their view counts are literally how they make their money along with drawing things like media invites. Just sayin...
have done so, I get all the current going happenings from the tattle life threads.

What is it about human nature that thrills us so much when we see people get "caught" being "naughty"?? I'm not judging....I'm guilty of it too! Is it because we just can't believe that people are truly as nice as they appear? Or is it because we're happy WE haven't be caught being "naughty" yet?

I am also no fan of woke culture, but they are part of that culture and I am happy to see them lose free stuff from Disney and universal. The entire idea that they won’t eat indoors and are hyper concerned about Covid is the basis of woke culture right now. Obviously, they would not travel around to hotels if they were that concerned about Covid. All woke people are fake. It is all a cover for making money. I see this as a case of the woke (Disney) turning on other woke (trackers). At the current time Disney is the ultimate in woke culture: vaccine mandates for their employees, forcing CRT on their employees in basic job training, removing innocuous images from rides like a guy selling heads, throwing out creativity in the name of didactic movies, promoting ideologies instead of good stories. I haven’t seen the tracker urban party video, so I don’t know how bad it is, but I am not woke and I wouldn’t do something like that. There is just something not funny about it. It is always self righteous woke people who actually engage in that stuff. I much prefer Adam the woo types. He has no woke agenda and is just real. On the surface the trackers seem like nice people, but after you watch them a bit you realize everything they do is for money. They are fake.
I also am not a fan of Disney giving handouts to anyone. Regular ticket holders subsidize all of that. The trackers free ticket to an event is built into the cost of your ticket. You think chapek takes it out of his salary? No. Like taxes, free stuff companies give away is paid for by the regular consumer. I stopped watching the trackers when Disney started giving them free cruises. It made me sick when I thought about the exorbitant amount we were paying for dcl cruises and that I was subsidizing them. There is something really not cool about it. So it is karma to me that they have lost the free stuff. Now I am just waiting for karma to get Disney lol. It will happen. Always does.

That seems such a shallow use of change.org to me. Why do they need a status restored?
It is stupid IMO! For those that love them so much, you've been doing that this entire time (well over a year now) without even knowing that they had been dropped, so why does it matter. The Trackers are doing just fine without it anyway, so it's just not an issue. I heard they were whining about it recently on a vlog and begging their stans to help them get it back. They are just looking for free stuff, which they need like a hole in the head. Disney and Universal are smart to get away from them. They are just a show about the Baby anymore anyway and actually teach us NOTHING about the parks. There are way better channels out there if you need to learn about the parks or taking a vacation to the Orlando area. If you want to be entertained by everyday life stuff and kids and stuffing faces with ridiculous amounts of food, then the Trackers are the right channel for you.

I watched the video they posted in June of last year where the took fully responsibility for their actions and apologized and said they were wrong. The videos were 10 years old. They asked their fans not to make excuses because it was inexcusable.
I applaud them for this video. We ALL make mistakes.

As far as Disney giving them freebies, who cares? They make Disney loads of money, that's why Disney sends them on trips and such, its a win, win.

Disney has cut them off, but they still have two Disney cruises booked and a trip to Aulani. They have stayed at many Disney and Universal resorts since and continue with their videos. This is their jobs and they do provide a lot of content for people interested in Orlando.

This all happened because of jealous vloggers who wanted to bring them down to bring themselves up. The people set up false email accounts to harass Disney and Universal about the Trackers, they are gross.

I watched the video they posted in June of last year where the took fully responsibility for their actions and apologized and said they were wrong. The videos were 10 years old. They asked their fans not to make excuses because it was inexcusable.
I applaud them for this video. We ALL make mistakes.

As far as Disney giving them freebies, who cares? They make Disney loads of money, that's why Disney sends them on trips and such, its a win, win.

Disney has cut them off, but they still have two Disney cruises booked and a trip to Aulani. They have stayed at many Disney and Universal resorts since and continue with their videos. This is their jobs and they do provide a lot of content for people interested in Orlando.

This all happened because of jealous vloggers who wanted to bring them down to bring themselves up. The people set up false email accounts to harass Disney and Universal about the Trackers, they are gross.

The thing is, if what they did was inexcusable and told their fans not to make excuses, why did Jenn basically tell people to email the companies about getting their status back? She also referred to "three unwell" people who apparently have a bunch of burner accounts to email the companies. I don't think it's three people who caused these industry giants to pull media credentials, and how did it now turn to "jealous vloggers" who did it? The rumors that people start are just weird about all of this and the Trackers, IMHO, didn't help themselves by bringing it up again. Jenn even said they're doing fine without it. So..?? It's mostly a family channel these days anyways with showing home vlogs and stuff. I don't buy the "this is their job" line either; they may have chosen to do this but no company is required to provide a vlogger with never-ending freebies if they choose not to.

Last edited:
If the trackers did anything to mock or culturally “appropriate” any culture, Jenn is delusional if she thinks Disney will associate with them again. Disney is so exacting and woke with that stuff. It’s not a matter of them going into employee areas or some “rule” broken. They have crossed a permanent line with Disney.

Last edited:
The thing is, if what they did was inexcusable and told their fans not to make excuses, why did Jenn basically tell people to email the companies about getting their status back? She also referred to "three unwell" people who apparently have a bunch of burner accounts to email the companies. I don't think it's three people who caused these industry giants to pull media credentials, and how did it now turn to "jealous vloggers" who did it? The rumors that people start are just weird about all of this and the Trackers, IMHO, didn't help themselves by bringing it up again. Jenn even said they're doing fine without it. So..?? It's mostly a family channel these days anyways with showing home vlogs and stuff. I don't buy the "this is their job" line either; they may have chosen to do this but no company is required to provide a vlogger with never-ending freebies if they choose not to.

It was not one, two or three but that is what works for the narrative. A very large community of theme park fans took issue with not only the videos and subsequent handling, but many of the other events that have occurred over many years, mostly started by her. Unless people follow Disney & Universal in many social media formats, multiple discussion formats ... then they likely only have a smaller point of view. The large community, diehard theme park fans mostly based in Orlando, have not just complained about them, but also several others that have endangered DCP and CMs, that have broken COVID rules, that have crossed lines and laws. I don't think there is any jealousy happening just self policing of a community because they love the parks & park community. So they make public, across social media platforms, these happenings, comments and actions. Ironically some of it would stay under the radar but she often has online outbursts, asks their fans to go after others or fight their fight ... which only makes it worse.

The fact that BOTH parks, both different products and styles, have not been inviting them to events speaks volumes. They are businesses who can invite anyone they want and likely it will be people without baggage with solid products, people who have a demographic that they would like to target, people who are diverse or people who bring something unique to the PR machine. Media lists are fluid. He was a unique persona, unique look and options were much fewer when he started. He brought her into the videos, editing changed, content became more home oriented. Many folks loved it and many folks moved on looking for the unique. They were big with Universal and Disney was smaller content. Their personal life continued to be a focus. They made a market for themselves to generate income and good for them. Then for whatever reason, likely their follower count, Disney decided to offer them some freebies, hotels, trips etc. Timing was such that while he lost his uniqueness, other vloggers grew in number and variety. Competition.

Pre-COVID Disney had already begun to move away from some sites, bring in new ones and then COVID hit. I'm sure there is other media folks who were no longer on the list, they just aren't complaining loudly. As with all businesses COVID gave them the time to sit back and re-evaluate. Maybe they took closer looks at different media sites and what they were bringing to the Disney brand. Maybe they looked at issues they may have had directly with them. Maybe they looked at if they really felt their market was being increased by their followers. Theme Parks are first and foremost businesses and they need to make sure who they partner with represents them and builds their customer base.

If the trackers did anything to mock or culturally “appropriate” any culture, Jenn is delusional if she thinks Disney will associate with them again. Disney is so exacting and woke with that stuff. They have crossed a permanent line with Disney.

Sadly, in short, online world is not healthy for her. She crosses the line often. Brands can't afford to be tangled in it. Positive is they can absolutely continue their business and make money on their videos. They just need to pay for their fun, just like MANY vloggers do.

NO one has been banned, no one has been ordered to stop vlogging, no one is being kept from making a living - which they do from their vlogs. Disney and Universal have supposedly opted to not issue invites for small events and from gifting them freebies. Neither impact their jobs. They need to just focus on their work and stop complaining they aren't getting the freebies because it only makes the situation worse. TWO major theme parks have come to the same conclusion so perhaps it's time to just "let it go" for now and work on your product.

Last edited:

Did you watch the vlog? So you're saying she asked people to intervene but then said "we're doing fine" which is it?
It is their full time job.
They brought it up because they knew what they did was wrong. You want to fault them for being upfront and apologizing?
She brought it up in the video for whatever reason, she did NOT ask people to email anyone on their behalf, people chose to do it on their own.
You think this is the first time someone set out with fake emails or fake reviews to try and hurt the competition?

Last edited:
Did you watch the vlog? So you're saying she asked people to intervene but then said "we're doing fine" which is it?
It is their full time job.
They brought it up because they knew what they did was wrong. You want to fault them for being upfront and apologizing?
She brought it up in the video for whatever reason, she did NOT ask people to email anyone on their behalf, people chose to do it on their own.
You think this is the first time someone set out with fake emails or fake reviews.to try and hurt the competition?

Yes. She contradicted herself. I watched the vlog.

33:21. She tells people to "if you want to see us at these events maybe let Universal know" then she immediately says "or not, like, we're doing fine without it"

And really, I don't care if it's their "full time job." They're not being banned from the parks. They can still vlog. I'm not going to feel sorry for a Disney vlogger who lost a perk to go to a free event promo or a #hosted stay at a resort. They've gone on over 20 staycations this year alone, I think they're doing ok, as Jenn said.

She also said that it's "literally three people who are unwell" who she believes (how does she know it's three people?) sent emails daily for "weeks and months" and that's why they lost media. I'd think it's silly to think Disney and Universal went off of people's emails without actually reviewing any offending content themselves to make a determination whether or not they wanted to cut ties. And how is it now fellow vloggers who did this?

Anyways, I'm not going to go back and forth. This is just my opinion.

have done so, I get all the current going happenings from the tattle life threads.
You're just repeating what others have said? I think that is actually worse.

I dunno, I find the obsession with them odd. Like... what do you gain from spending time out of your day reading about a vlogger you don't enjoy content from? Why not use that time to do something productive instead of dragging yourself into a world of negativity? I see a lot of critiques of Jen’s online behavior but is what you’re doing (criticizing their parenting, for example) any better?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter