Are people that board

Wendy1985

Loves everything fitness
So love this product joined a fb page for others that like it and one person joined just to complain is that common

I will say what I am talking about and risk the points

Cirkul water love it the only thing that touches my lips for the most part but the troll is saying how bad it is for you my heath team loves I finally found water I will drink I was dangerously dehydrated before I found this water company

I will say what I am talking about and risk the points

Cirkul water love it the only thing that touches my lips for the most part but the troll is saying how bad it is for you my heath team loves I finally found water I will drink I was dangerously dehydrated before I found this water company
A "troll" is someone who posts to just get a rise out of someone. Because someone doesn't like a product and posts about it doesn't mean they're "trolling".

A "troll" is someone who posts to just get a rise out of someone. Because someone doesn't like a product and posts about it doesn't mean they're "trolling".
Good point and what works for me will not always work for someone else and visa versa

to give you guys a idea on how dehydrated I was a 22 oz bottle of water would last two days now it last about a hr to two hrs some days are better then others

I’m also horrible about water and probably chronically dehydrated. I should give that a try!

So love this product joined a fb page for others that like it and one person joined just to complain is that common
If it's a company controlled fb page, then yes, people should be free to go on and say they don't like the product for whatever reason. And it would be wise if the company read both negative and positive comments. If it is a fb page set up more as a "fan page" then having a conversation that debates pro/con can also be helpful, if done in a polite way. No product is perfect, and if a site is limited to just uber-gushing about a product, I'd find it very suspicious and probably just a bunch of propaganda. But yes, some people are bored and do like to let their complaints be heard.

If it's a company controlled fb page, then yes, people should be free to go on and say they don't like the product for whatever reason. And it would be wise if the company read both negative and positive comments. If it is a fb page set up more as a "fan page" then having a conversation that debates pro/con can also be helpful, if done in a polite way. No product is perfect, and if a site is limited to just uber-gushing about a product, I'd find it very suspicious and probably just a bunch of propaganda. But yes, some people are bored and do like to let their complaints be heard.
It is a fan page and I agree

Why do you like it so much. I hate water and don't drink enough of it. Dr is always yelling at me for it.

Why do you like it so much. I hate water and don't drink enough of it. Dr is always yelling at me for it.

I was a member of that club but found this company it is flavored water filters go on cirkul . Com and see for you self

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter