Are shops open right now in the World Showcase?

Lindseyd32833

Earning My Ears
I realize that a lot of the smaller outdoor carts may be closed, but in general, are the shops open? Like Mitsukoshi, the bazaar at Morocco, and the indoor shopping area in Mexico? Are there any countries where no shopping areas are open at all?

I haven’t physically been but I know some if not most of them are open just not staffed with international employees

Some shops are open, some aren't. The Disney site would list it under their reopening stuff.

We went Monday, this is what we noticed: I know Japan shop is open, but China is not. Twinings tea shop is open, but no other UK shop. Norway's is open. Some Morocco ones were open. Mexico is open. Not sure about the other countries.

I realize that a lot of the smaller outdoor carts may be closed, but in general, are the shops open? Like Mitsukoshi, the bazaar at Morocco, and the indoor shopping area in Mexico? Are there any countries where no shopping areas are open at all?

The only country where I think no shops at are open is China. I think the rest of the countries have at least something open.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/epcot/

I was at Epcot last Sunday. This is the best I can remember:

Mexico - Open
Norway - Open, Bakery closed
China - Closed (all) including Lotus Blossom Cafe
Germany - Karamell Kuche side open, Sommerfest closed
Italy - Don't remember
America - Art of Disney open, but the merchandise cart out front was closed
Japan - Open
Morocco - Don't remember which ones were closed or open
France - Open
U.K. - Twinings side is open. Yorkshire closed
Canada - Closed, but small merchandise cart out front is open

DFB talked about some new products in the Italy pavilion so some of those shops are open

That usually only opens during peak times. Between lack of staff and low attendance, I doubt we'll see it open for quite a while.

I know but with the limited “plain Jane” food in Epcot, it would be a good idea with outdoor seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter