• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are Snacks or Drinks Available at Either of Disney's Mini Golf Locations?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to finally use our mini golf voucher during our July trip. I know it's going to be hot since the voucher has to be used before 4 pm so was wondering if drinks or snacks (i.e. ice cream) were available for purchase at kiosks anywhere? I don't see menu's for Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summerland listed anywhere so was hoping someone had first hand experience.

At winter summerland there wasnt anything like ice cream. I feel like maybe they had some vending machine type snacks but i could be wrong about that. Nothing major or fresh for sure.

I don’t remember seeing anything at Fantasia Gardens, though there might have been a vending machine there as well.

They definitely have a drinks fridge at winter summerland, we always take a drink on the course. They have bottles of coke products, water and beers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter