Are the FP for Flight of Passage still hard to get at your 60 day mark?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
We are looking to return to WDW in late Oct. I know we have a while yet but just wondering if the FP for Flight of Passage is getting easier to get at your 60 day mark or is it still really hard?

Thanks

I was able to get FOP FP+ at 60+3 for my early March trip. I didn't log into MDE until after 10am ET and there were lots of (afternoon) times available.

Yep. Your first day or two will be unlikely, if you are staying for 4-7 days you can probably finagle one in that range, but it is still very difficult.

Only 50 days prior to the first day of this trip, I was able to score 3 fop passes for each of 3 days of my trip and all early in the day.

I just made FP selections yesterday for our trip that starts on 3/28. I was able to get a FP for 4 people for FOP on 3/29. The FP is later in the day (around 4:00 pm), no earlier times available. I was kind of shocked to get it, considering that we are there heading into Easter weekend. I was on MDE at exactly 7am ET.

I just made FP selections yesterday for our trip that starts on 3/28. I was able to get a FP for 4 people for FOP on 3/29. The FP is later in the day (around 4:00 pm), no earlier times available. I was kind of shocked to get it, considering that we are there heading into Easter weekend. I was on MDE at exactly 7am ET.
I'm wondering if they released more FPs for the middle to end of March. We really had trouble getting FPs for day 63 for the first weekend in March. We just barely got it at 7 am.

I'm wondering if they released more FPs for the middle to end of March. We really had trouble getting FPs for day 63 for the first weekend in March. We just barely got it at 7 am.
Yeah, I have not been able to obtain a single FP for FoP on 2 separate trips so far over the last year. I am always on at 7a the day my window opens. Some of these folks are extremely lucky, or full of it...

Yeah, I have not been able to obtain a single FP for FoP on 2 separate trips so far over the last year. I am always on at 7a the day my window opens. Some of these folks are extremely lucky, or full of it...
There is a whole thread about people getting FPs for FOP for March and many people have been able to get them so I don't think they are full of it lol. That's just why I've been wondering if they released more FPs because they anticipate it being busier.

When I did FPs for mid Feb, it seemed to be you had to go to 60+3 or later to get any, but I've heard a few more recent reports of lots of availability at 60.

There were also lots of FPs released for President's Day week when they extended the hours, and then shortly after randomly they released lots for earlier in February throughout the day, so perhaps that it when the previous poster managed to get some at less than 60 days (I was able to book 8 for more or less whenever I wanted when that happened)

There is a whole thread about people getting FPs for FOP for March and many people have been able to get them so I don't think they are full of it lol. That's just why I've been wondering if they released more FPs because they anticipate it being busier.
That may be the case then which makes me happy for my upcoming trip. I did not mean to offend anyone, just haven't had any luck previously. I still doubt very seriously the availability at 50 days though.

My FP+ booking window opened today for 3/30-4/6. I was able to get FOP for 9 people at 9:20am on 60+5 and 2:25pm on 60+6. This is for 4/4 and 4/5.

That may be the case then which makes me happy for my upcoming trip. I did not mean to offend anyone, just haven't had any luck previously. I still doubt very seriously the availability at 50 days though.
I knew what you meant lol. I was a little frustrated seeing people going in March and having no trouble getting FPs. DH and I pulled an all nighter so we could be on right at 7 am (6 am our time) and the earliest time we could get was 5:40 pm on day 63. I thought that was pretty bad considering it says AK will be a 3 for crowds on touring plans. Doesn't mean they are right (they've been awfully wrong in January). I was able to modify it to an earlier time about 55 days before our trip, but haven't seen anything since then.

My FP+ booking window opened today for 3/30-4/6. I was able to get FOP for 9 people at 9:20am on 60+5 and 2:25pm on 60+6. This is for 4/4 and 4/5.
60+4 or more has been the "norm" from everything I a have seen prior to this thread. Congrats!

I knew what you meant lol. I was a little frustrated seeing people going in March and having no trouble getting FPs. DH and I pulled an all nighter so we could be on right at 7 am (6 am our time) and the earliest time we could get was 5:40 pm on day 63. I thought that was pretty bad considering it says AK will be a 3 for crowds on touring plans. Doesn't mean they are right (they've been awfully wrong in January). I was able to modify it to an earlier time about 55 days before our trip, but haven't seen anything since then.
Not to get off topic, but something has drastically changed or shifted this year is seems. January and February seem to be insane this year. There is very nearly nothing available from a rooms standpoint, and from all accounts reports from the parks are that the crowds are just as insane. I know Marathon Week is always busy, and MLK weekend is historically pretty bad. If I recall from last year the Pro Bowl had very little impact, but maybe that has changed this year. I'm also not sure how much impact the Festival of the Arts has? All I know is I had a Waitlist for last week that I created last August and in never came through. I stalked unsuccessfully as well. I have another for Presidents Weekend that I created at the same time. Still waiting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter