Are the original Disney Dollar worth anything more than face value?

lap3

DIS Veteran
I was doing some early spring cleaning when I stumbled upon some $1, $5, and $10 Disney Dollars that have the picture of Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy on them. These were handed out at the 1991 National Convention(Baseball cards) in Anaheim. Also, I have a Disneyland entrance ticket given at the show. All of these are in absolute mint condition. Are they worth anything more than face value? Just wondering...

Do a search on eBay looking at "closed items". If any have been listed you will see if any sold and what the final selling prices were (or the minimum bid price if not sold).

About the only ones that are really worth anything to collectors are the Series 1987, which was the first year of issue, and some of the specialty designs like Series 1993, which was Mickey's 65th birthday. Mostly the rest, especially the regular ordinary designs, are worth face value to a collector.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter