• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any 26.2 or 13.1 Disney stickers for the car?

momof2minnies

DIS Veteran
I have seen the plain ones but are there any oval black and white Disney marathon stickers for the car?

TIA,Linda

Hi Linda!

I've wanted something too but haven't noticed a Disney specific one. But you never know when they will finally come out with one :) Or perhaps we both just have missed the booth that had them, the expos are always so full of things to see :)

Happy training!!!!

I found that too.I am not an ebayer and don't have a clue.How do you trust these people to send you your stuff? Pay with a check with your info on it?

Linda

Ebay is fine, most sellers are pretty trustworthy. You can look at their seller rating and feedback to see if they've had any problems.

One thing...I would expect Disney to have an issue with those stickers. They don't look officially sanctioned so once Disney finds out (and they always do), they will ask the seller to cease and desist. You may get stuck in the middle if you've paid and it hasn't been sent.

They always have the magnets,they were bigger with more characters in them this year.I was able to buy the 26.2 at the Expo but couldnt get the 39.3 with it sold out,I was able to buy it Online though.

Etsy has a lot of them. I was given one by a friend after my first half (which was the WDW half). It had tinkerbell with it, but I cut that off so it just says 13.1 and the "." is a Mickey silouhette.

Etsy has a lot of them. I was given one by a friend after my first half (which was the WDW half). It had tinkerbell with it, but I cut that off so it just says 13.1 and the "." is a Mickey silouhette.
I second Etsy. Typically lots of options, colors, shapes, etc. Also most sellers will do a custom one if you ask. Might be an upcharge but you can get what you really want.

I have my 48.6 Official Dopey Magnet on the back of my car. Bought at the expo this past January. Besides the magnets for the individual races, they also sold a more generic mickey shaped blue magnet with the castle and the distance on it.

I came in here to say etsy as well! They even have awesome Disney themed medal and bib holders!

I actually have a Silhouette cutter, so I think I will make mine myself after looking at some of the ones on Etsy - I want to mash-up a couple of the designs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter