• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any discounts on seaworld admission?

loriandmatt

DIS Veteran
Are there any discounted admission tickets to SeaWorld that are available? I know last year they had discounted admission for police officers, do they still have that program?

thanks - lori

2nd day free is still going on. You can get a 2nd day free with your 1 day admission. You must use the 2nd day within 7 days of your first.

You can order tickets off www.seaworld.com and get 10% or 15% off (I can't recall which). If you can get to a Wendy's, you might find a $10 off coupon for Sea World or Busch Gardens (good for 6 admissions).

There are diet Pepsi cans going around with $10 off in South Florida. Not sure if they have them in Orlando.
And if you give blood, you get a 50% off coupon for 1 person, making the ticket price about $25. Here's the South Florida website.
http://www.cbcsf.org/
When I was there last week, I heard the ad on the radio about giving blood and getting the coupon, which is good until August 31. But I don't know which blood bank that would be for in Orlando. So you'd have to call SWF and ask them which blood bank has the coupon.

There is a Wendy's promo going on. They giving out coupons that are also good for $10 off admission price.

I saw on the Southwest Airlines website that a discount is available. Just show your rapid rewards card at the window when you buy your tickets and the discount is 20 %. Didn't give an expiration date though.

Another discount I just found is on Dial soap. A $5 off coupon for all the Busch parks is attached to their liquid soap dispensers. They also have pictures of Sea World animals on it along with the Sea World logo.. I bought 3 and am throwing out my old dispensers around the house.

It seems like Busch has a marketing relationship with Dial now. The restrooms in the parks have soap dispensers with the Dial logo now. My kids love the new type of foamy soap too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter