Are there any DVC ticket discounts?

If you are a member of AAA, they used to have discounts for tickets, not sure if they still do. There is another place I’ve used also but the name escapes me. Not a huge discount, but better than nothing.

You can ways buy discounted gift cards and use those to buy tickets. Best Buy recently had a sale where they were 10% off. If you are really good, you can combine this with rewards offers on your credit cards.

Obviously, there are no annual passes at this time, but I thought there might be ticket discounts. I'm not seeing them if there are.

Thanks.
Water park tickets are $20 off:

Member Benefits, Discounts & Special Events | Disney Vacation Club (go.com)

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – Enjoy Discounted Tickets!

Walt Disney World Resort in Florida

Save $20 on tickets for adults and children. No reservation is required at this time. On the day they want to experience Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Members should visit the water park main entrance, a lobby concierge at a Disney Vacation Club Resort hotel, or click on the link below to purchase their tickets.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/water-parks/

Nothing announced for Cirque du Soleil, right? I think it's been a while since those were offered.

We got a discount through our sams club membership. It’s not much of a discount but better than a slap in the face.

They had just cancelled the annual passes before we arrived for our 12 day stay the Poly and GFV split stay. We had already made plans to come back for a week in March 2022 and October 2022 for 2 weeks. So I will still be staying at DVC resorts for those stays but will now buy Universal annual passes and spend all our time AND money there instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter