• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any places to purchase discounted one- day DW tixs?

debbiemomto4

Mouseketeer
My sister in law is in Florida visiting mil. They want to do to MK tomorrow for day. Is there any place to purchase discounted one-day tixs. I checked and AAA only starts on discounted 3 day tickets. They are going tomorrow.
Thanks

debbiemomto4 said:
My sister in law is in Florida visiting mil. They want to do to MK tomorrow for day. Is there any place to purchase discounted one-day tixs. I checked and AAA only starts on discounted 3 day tickets. They are going tomorrow.
Thanks

Not in time for you I would say. One of the Orlando hospitals has a charity donation one day ticket of some kind and that's the only place I know of, that is legitimate. The authorized resellers usually don't sell one day or they don't discount them because Disney doesn't discount them to them. You relatives will be just as well to buy them at the park.

Edited: I realized I don't know if there is any kind of discounted 1 day FL resident ticket that your MIL could purchase for herself if she is a FL resident. But if there is, she couldn't buy that for your SIL if she doesn't live in FL.

I did check that for them. She could purchase it for her grandchildren but only the 7 year old. The others are all over 18 and they have id.
I figured I would ask here since someone would know.
thanks!

Disney does not wholesale out any one or two day passes. Any authorized reseller that does get one or two day passes pays full price to Disney and will normally add about a $5.00 "convenience fee" for handling them.

Florida Resident discounts are specifically on three or four day passes or various levels of Annual Passes. All of these require that prior to first use the user has to provide demographic information at a WDW ticket window and, if 18 or older, must present valid Florida proof of residence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter