Are there any plans to...

Mickey1122

<font color=deeppink>Walt Disney World Fan<br><fon
...better represent the Disney-Studio Ghibli films in WDW. They are great films, and they have made it known that Lasseter and Miyazaki are close friends. The logical place would be the Japan Pavilion(they currently only sell DVDs and Totoro dolls) I read a while ago that the Japan Pavilion was to be refurbished. So does anybody know what will happen?

Also, are there any plans for little roomks in France and Japan to represent the Disney parks in those repective countries? We love going to the display in China about DLHK.

Thank you.

I could see how it would make sense, but I don't know if the popularity of those films would make it worth an investment.... now if they could get Miyazaki to make a film for one of the pavillions or something like that, I could see them making it a movie type attraction- but I don't think we'll be seeing "hop on a broom and go on a wild ride with Kiki's Delivery service!"

Razor Roman said:
I could see how it would make sense, but I don't know if the popularity of those films would make it worth an investment.... now if they could get Miyazaki to make a film for one of the pavillions or something like that, I could see them making it a movie type attraction- but I don't think we'll be seeing "hop on a broom and go on a wild ride with Kiki's Delivery service!"
Kiki's Delivery Service wasn't one of the more popular ones. Spirited Away did win an Academy Award for Best Animated Film. I just wish that they could be introduced to the public more. I think that they are very good movies, but people aren't given reason to notice them. They are under the radar, and Disney doesn't seem to be doing a lot publicize them. When I first saw them, I was skeptical, but I grew extremely interested by the end. If I was recommending one to watch first, I would recommend My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, or Howl's Moving Castle. These three are the best of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter