Are there any scenes in a movie that you find creepy...

that guy creeped me out so much!!

JASON BATEMAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
he is so amazing and cool and sexxxxy.
i was thinking in that part 'if i was juno.....' ;) lolol
j/k it was a teensy bit creepy, but i was less creeped out because it was jason bateman

all of 'chitty chitty bang bang' creeps me out. i cannot watch it without getting chills

that part in juno where she and the adoptive father are in the basement by themselves dancing and whatnot.

it creeps me out every time i watch it. even when i know it's coming.

haha omg thats what my dad said *my parents love juno* right after we watched that part my dad was like "he's not like into juno is he? like he's not gonna try anything" HAHA

Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.

When Augustus Gloop goes up the pipe. Couldn't watch that part. Scared the life outta me.

JASON BATEMAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
he is so amazing and cool and sexxxxy.
i was thinking in that part 'if i was juno.....' ;) lolol
j/k it was a teensy bit creepy, but i was less creeped out because it was jason bateman

I was thinking the SAME thing!

Jason Bateman is pretty hot stuff.

You got good taste!! :thumbsup2

well the whole part in the lion king with the stampede and mufasa ying creeps me out...i get goose bumps when I listen to the song and I start twitching (just a little bit)

It's so surreal...and very weird. I can't watch Mary Poppins either.

and the child catcher is creepy. i like mary poppins though.

I absolutely LOVE Chitty Chitty bang bang!
I think it's amazing!
and so is Mary Poppins!

i'm curious as to why it's creepy to you.
lol

i dont even know. it just scares me. lol

well the whole part in the lion king with the stampede and mufasa ying creeps me out...i get goose bumps when I listen to the song and I start twitching (just a little bit)

and you think im weird :rolleyes: jk

i also get creeped out by any scene where someone has a mask covering their whole face. and the mask in "phantom of the opera" because i have a weird mask phobia.

uhh i am going to try to explain this best i can, it was in the movie Enchanted and they get a close up of the evil guy who works for the evil queen and he has nasty dirty crooked teeth and they show a close up of him smiling it is just gross.. anyone know what i am talking about?

♥Ariel♥;33170541 said:
uhh i am going to try to explain this best i can, it was in the movie Enchanted and they get a close up of the evil guy who works for the evil queen and he has nasty dirty crooked teeth and they show a close up of him smiling it is just gross.. anyone know what i am talking about?

yeh, i know what you're talking about. its pretty disgusting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter