Are there deals to be had?

SgtTibbs

RunDisney'er
For anyone that closely follows cruising in general, with all the Coronovirus news are there deals to be had on cruises right now?

There are some IGT,OGT & VGT offers available (for all) on the DCL website this week, per usual.

For anyone that closely follows cruising in general, with all the Coronovirus news are there deals to be had on cruises right now?
There are always deals. What exactly are you looking for? Will there be more due to the Coronavirus? Maybe. Time will tell.

There are always deals. What exactly are you looking for? Will there be more due to the Coronavirus? Maybe. Time will tell.
Stupidly good deals is what I was looking for. Looks like they are not to be had, at least not yet.

I think what happened in Japan can't be good for the cruise industry. I'm sure first-time cruisers who are already apprehensive about their first cruise are having seconds thoughts. I feel pretty neutral about everything. I don't know if the virus is something to be concerned about or if it's overhyped. I work in healthcare so I keep an eye on what's going on, but the media being what it is..... it's hard to know what's real and what's fake. I'm booked on a Baltic cruise this Summer and I'm really looking forward to it.

I am glad we did our Disney Dream cruise last year. In current situation, I won’t want to be on a cruise , not until the virus situation is cleared or calmed. A deal or not, we are not going to take the big risk. Don’t keep on comparing it to the US flu, this virus simply is a different animal.

It took only one passenger to mess up a whole ship of people. Too risky to cruise now. I bet even the cruise companies are scared right now.

Some cruiselines stopped cruise in Asia til mid s
Summer. So far I saw MSC offering 4 days out of Fl for $219. Disney has and wont move as people will still go on the Disney bubble.

Hi, we are sailing on the Dream in 4 weeks and I did a dummy booking today and DCL was showing cabins available in all except concierge. This is in March when many schools have spring break. So maybe there could be last minute deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter