Are there designer items at Tokyo Disneyland

Moogles

Earning My Ears
Hello, For our honeymoon we are heading to Japan :goodvibes , spending two days at TDL (hopefully doing a park each day :thumbsup2 ). I've tried looking online but cannot find any reference to designer items like Harveys or Dooney and Bourke being available at TDL.

Do they do their own designer brand?

Mel

Hello, For our honeymoon we are heading to Japan :goodvibes , spending two days at TDL (hopefully doing a park each day :thumbsup2 ). I've tried looking online but cannot find any reference to designer items like Harveys or Dooney and Bourke being available at TDL.

Do they do their own designer brand?

Mel

I don't remember any designer goods specifically in the parks but if you go into IKISPIARI there is a Disney Store in the back that does sell designer/Disney collaboration goods, though mostly bags, towards the back of the store.

I did not see any dooney and burke while I was there in may, otherwise I would have bought one! When I asked my sister in law about them (she lives in japan) she said they used to have them but she didn't think they were popular. There was a different brand name that I can't remember that they had a ikspari that she thought japanese people liked and recognized more for purses that disney was collaberating with.

Not necessarily designer items, but check out the Disney Dream Store from Japan page on Facebook. They do a good job of updating with pictures of the current merchandise so you can get an idea of what to expect. Although, I'm not sure if the page is limited to park merch or if it includes Disney Store products as well.

Look up Samantha Thavasa. They release Disney collab handbags and wallets frequently. They're not sold in the parks or at Disney Stores, just department stores.

Just returned from TDL and did not see any designer-type goods. I did notice a big upsurge in Duffy goods as well as food gifts, trading off a lot of shelf space for clothing and such. Very, very limited clothing selection relative to WDW or DL.

There were some nice handbags and wallets on the shelves behind the register in one of the shops inside the park to the left under the Miracosta. Sometimes just look behind the register for other pricier things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter