Are there Disneyland lovers who've tried WDW once/twice and hated it?

Sure, I know that's technically correct, but so many folks post about using it, that it feels like we would have to spend the first hour at the park running to kiosks or accept waiting in lines and/or accept that we can't get paper FPs for some rides because people on their phones will get them all first. Idk, maybe DISboarders are the minority, and most visitors don't use MaxPass.
But it's another point where it's a product that feels priced on the idea that visitors are locals coming for one or two days, not for entire families with kids (read: people who are not paying for their own MaxPass) who are coming for several days. Even the fact that it's on your phone means that people like me from other countries have to plan for roaming or other extra costs to be on our phones using data (different than just a text) a lot in the park.
So it feels like a trip to DLR will be harder, more expensive, and lack some experiences I enjoy, where WDW feels like something where I can improve on our previous trip, having learned what works and what doesn't for us. A first trip to WDW is probably the hardest, the most intimidating, because of the planning aspects, but you learn and it gets easier.
But I love SoCal, went to school there...Sigh.
Radiator Springs Racers FPs fly; they’re frequently gone by 11am these days. Nothing else is like that, though. Many, many people are still using the free, “insert your ticket into a machine” FP system; the friends I went with two weeks ago did, and they had a great time.

The DCA FPs run out earlier than the DL ones because there are less FP rides there, and Maxpass does drain them quicker than they used to run out... but not by that much, with the exception of RSR.

Again, I’m not discounting the overall points you’re making; I just want to make sure there’s no misunderstanding about the necessity of Maxpass.

Long time DLR'er. After decades of DLR trips we went to WDW. Like them both but for different reasons. WDW is a more complete destination resort with far more than just the parks. DLR is all about the parks for us. I find Disneyland's attention to detail far exceeds that of Magic Kingdom. Inside the parks at DLR seems more 'Disney' to me. So if my interest is parks I prefer DLR. If I want a longer vacation thats parks, resorts, restaurants, shows etc I head to WDW. Two totally different experiences equally as good.

I don't find planning a trip to WDW stressful now because of perusing threads on Disboards or reading the Unofficial Guide to WDW. If I did not know about these things, I would be stressed and wondering what I was NOT doing or missing out on. We also visit WDW often, so I know from past experience that by the time our dates come around, ADRs for the places we want will have opened up (or I use the free reservation service to find one). If not, meh, we will try a new restaurant. The dining experience never makes or breaks our trips. The only must-do is Tusker House at AKL, but we would be fine eating elsewhere. We use refresh in the parks and don't wait in lines very long.

I have not been to DL in a long time, but grew up in CA so that was the park we always visited when I was a kid. A great deal has changed so even though I feel like I prefer WDW now, I will have to visit DL and then compare them. I don't really know about Maxpass but it seems overall easier to plan for.

I've been a cast member at both DLR and WDW, but also was guests at both prior. I've been going to WDW since 2010 but DLR only since last year (I went on a trip in January then started working as a cast member in late May). I'm totally a DLR person since.

WDW has changed a lot since my first trip and I've felt most changes have been negative rather than positive, especially in regards to trip planning. On my first trip, the FastPass system was still paper FPs and while I love the concept of MagicBands (much easier to hang onto and customize than a park ticket), I don't like the concept of treating FPs like dining reservations now. The reason the FastPass system was put in place, as explained in many Disney travel videos once upon a time ago, was if a line was too long for a certain ride, you could grab a FastPass. If not, you'd just ride it then and there. Now, you'll be reserving FastPasses way in advanced not even knowing if they are worth it or not, it's ridiculous. And with the new tiering system, it makes it almost impossible to go on all the major attractions in one trip. You can if you want to wait in standby and be spontaneous and maybe catch a stray FP day of, but for a one-time visitor... At the same time, I do agree I love the Disney bubble effect of WDW. You feel truly detached from the world and it's so nice. It truly feels like a vacation. Also, exploring outside the parks can be a day's even which is not really the case for DLR since they only have three hotels and it's not like they are secluded from the outside world by any means.

However, since being a cast member and knowing that's how trips for me to either park will work here on in, I like to take things at a relaxed do-my-own-thing type pace. I like to walk a lot and don't really use a lot of transportation offered in either park. I'm that person who will walk between Epcot and Hollywood Studios, which is YES possible. Disneyland really fits this and also the laidback nature. Walking into the park, the need to not have to go into commando mode and just race around doing everything you want to do is not there. It's so charming and just lulls you into a sense of "relax, do what you want to do", which was a bit of a culture shock on my first visit. It kinda made things hard but by the end I did still like it. It wasn't until I was a cast member and went practically every day for three months that I just loved the nature of "hey I just want to go in and chill, maybe ride one ride then just walk around and eat". It wasn't weird. At WDW, that clearly feels off since everyone's running around so tense trying to make the most of a usually once-in-a-lifetime visit. Again, I also could hop between parks easy and if I wanted to do something later at DCA but spend my morning at DLR, I could and wouldn't have to rush out or plan for travel time on bus or some other transportation. Also, the people at DLR in general are just... nicer. Cast members consistently so much nicer (and this is coming from a former one themselves) and guests too. I would run into people complaining all the time (and LOUDLY) about something miniscule at WDW. I rarely heard that at DLR and if they were, they weren't belligerent, but more understanding that sometimes things don't work out and loved advice. Giving out advice at WDW... more likely than not people just don't want to hear it.

I don't know, that's my take, but as a Disney fan I think going to both is worth it. A lot of people who grew up at DLR have said it but Animal Kingdom is so amazing and it's so unique. There's no other park out there like it. I have not-so-great feelings about Epcot and its current state though I used to adore it but there's still some enjoyment there for a first visit. Also, the resort hotels are something that just don't exist at DLR and must be explored, especially the monorail resorts, fabulous.

I know I seemed very negative towards WDW, but I think it should be visited and can be. I mean, planning is a lot but can be fun if you get the whole family involved as my family did. You'll find that'll make you more excited for your visit, guaranteed.

We go to DLR every 2-3 years, so we’ve done many trips there, and we’ve been to WDW twice. We vastly prefer DLR over WDW. We have enjoyed WDW, but we just haven’t loved those trips as much as those to DLR.
What we like about WDW:
- we’ve stayed on site there, where as we really can’t afford to at DLR
- we like the water parks
- we really like Epcot and Animal Kingdom

What we don’t like about WDW:
- everything is so far apart at WDW which means more walking and more time on buses etc
- less attractions in each park at WDW so it feels like the waits are longer and there is less to do.
- having to make fast pass reservations so far in advance at WDW so we feel less spontaneous

The lack of the Disney bubble at DLR doen’t bother us, probably because we are used to it. Many who love WDW love the table service dining, but we honestly don’t like spending time and money on table service. Counter service just fits our touring style better.

All that being said, you won’t know what you will think about it unless you experience it for your self. We did enjoy the Disney things DLR doesn’t have, like Epcot. We also enjoyed the Universal parks in Florida. For our own part we will likely visit WDW again someday but not for some time. There are just many other places on our bucket list we would prioritize. After our next trip to DLR we’ll be saving hard for a few years in order to visit the Asian Disney parks.

:ssst: You know, I have planned and cancelled WDW trips twice. I have never been and frankly I am beginning to wonder if I ever will.
The desire just isn’t strong enough. I know, it sounds awful but it’s true.
And I think my name says it all frankly.

DLR is our homepark as we are locals. We have been APs at DLR for years, but we absolutely love WDW. It is definitely a completely different experience for us which is also part of the fun. The planning can initially be overwhelming, but it's so worth it to grab your fastpasses 60 days out for the most popular rides - Flight of Passage, Slinky Dog Dash, Frozen, etc. I very much enjoy arriving at MCO and hopping on the Magical Express. The rest of the trip we don't have to drive anywhere and really haven't had a huge problem with the transportation at WDW. We also don't make many ADRs as we don't care much for TS. We have a handful of favorites and love the dessert party splurges.

Park hopping will really depend on where you stay. Our home resort is Beach Club, and when we stay there we usually do two to three parks a day. Walking to Epcot and Hollywood Studios (without major construction in the area) is fantastic. And when there has been serious construction with the Skyliner going in, we easily caught the boat over to DHS. Toy story Land is really fun, and I actually prefer Toy Story Mania at WDW even though they are almost identical. I find it enjoyable to compare the rides that are similar at both DLR and WDW. I rarely prefer WDW rides, but Splash Mountain is on my list of WDW faves as well as TSMM. A lot of the Magic Kingdom is strange compared to DL, but I don't think you'd find it cheesy as a whole. The Peter Pan queue is so much better at WDW!! Oh, and the cupcakes are waaaaay better at WDW as well. :laughing: Animal Kingdom is probably our favorite park as other PPs mentioned, but we are huge animal lovers.

I would say it's definitely worth trying WDW at least once. That being said... we've never gone in the summer, so that in itself might kill the experience for me. :blush: If you can handle extreme heat and humidity you will be fine!

I've enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts. I'm planning on WDW next summer when our youngest will be nearly 5 and our other two 7 and 10. I'm excited about it, but I do feel overwhelmed with the planning I will need to do. We live less than a 6 hour drive from Disneyland, and things are much more compact than WDW and planning is not a big thing. DH and I went to WDW in 2008, before we had kids and before FP+. Thinking about prebooking FP is crazy. There's also rumors that FP+ might be changing, which just adds to my confusion. I'm sure we will enjoy our trip, but trying to wrap my head around how many days or tickets and whether we should do one week onsite for FP benefit or both weeks at our timeshare because it is cheaper (already paid for)...so much to consider.

WDW was much better when it used the old fastpass system. If they used Maxpass I'd be a lot more for it.

Have been 3 times but DL is my preferred place to go. I enjoyed EPCOT and Animal Kingdom - it was great to have something to do 9-midnight every night, being in the Disney bubble is cool. But the level of planning drove us crazy. We even prefer the food at DL and how much easier it is to dine there.

I mostly agree with Malcon10t in that it is like comparing two different things even though both are Disney parks, they are really different feels.

We live an hour away from DL by plane, 6 hours by car. I did not have the opportunity to go much as a kid-first time was when I was 15. When I had kids I made up for it. We have probably averaged two family trips a year and I hit the parks solo probably another 2-4 times a year though side work trips over the last 15 years.

We have been to WDW twice, once in December of 2015, second time was October of 2018. Both times for 10 days, with about 7 park days total each time (2 of which were at Universal each time). We rented DVC points (easy if you are sure of your visit times) both times and stayed at 2 different resorts each time (3 if you count Universal).

DL is our home park for sure. I wouldn't say we do commando style, but we do hit the parks hard. We also will skip a ride if the wait is more than 30 minutes, most of the time. More often than not we will skip most of the non-ride entertainment unless there is something new. However, we always do Fantasmic and WOC if they are running. For us DL is going on rides and enjoying the theming and sometimes just walking around.

For WDW, there was a lot of planning. For the first trip I started well over 12 months out, just laying out a straw man. We viewed and experienced this more as a vacation, more relaxed than a trip to DL (after the initial planning) and for the most part that is exactly what we got. We had no problem just lazing around at AKL checking out the animals for a whole day even though we had a balcony and savanna view from our room. We also spent a whole day at the GF just walking the grounds, stopping and sitting and having an adult beverage, or two.

We view WDW as a vacation destination where you also have the opportunity to go on some rides and check out some cool theming. No thought of killing ourselves at the parks, not enough rides in one spot to do that. You take what you get, then go have a nice dinner and relax, maybe watch some fireworks. There are a lot more places to duck into and check out than DL, plus we have only beed twice, so still a lot to see.

At DL, we do hit the parks pretty hard, we are looking at hitting as many rides that are easy to get to, when things slow down, we do a stroll and enjoy the music and the theming of the parks. We have been in every shop, every entertainment venue, every ride, so many times, we are ok with just skipping things here and there. This is especially true if we are there for 3 or 4 days, by day 4 we are just really hitting headliners and then enjoying some long, slow meals and people watching.

DL will always be our home park, not only due to proximity, but because it is easier to just get around and it feels more like home. WDW is a place now that is in our vacation rotation, maybe once every 3-5 years. We like both, but for different reasons.

I will agree with everyone here. DLR is my home park (which probably clouds my judgement) and it is soooo much easier to plan a trip. Having to be on top of dining & Fastpass reservations months in advance, making sure all the reservations are for the same park on the same day (since you can't just walk 100 feet to park-hop) and be on the phone or online in the wee hours of the morning to do so is a lot of work to plan a vacation. However, once you are at WDW and all that planning falls into place it is nice just to relax and enjoy the parks. DLR will always be my favorite park and you just get a feeling walking down Main Street that Walt built this place. While I thoroughly enjoyed WDW, none of the parks gave me that feeling. Almost like comparing a Mom & Pop store to Costco. All the bells and whistles, but missing a lot of the charm. Although Pandora was amazing, right up there with Carsland.

That said, we are planning another WDW trip around/after the 50th at WDW just to see all the stuff they are building.

My husband and I tried WDW last summer for our 25th anniversary. While we enjoyed spending the time together I don't know that I would ever spend the money to do it again. We had no choice on when we went, not because of the anniversary date but because of job situations. Summer time was not a good time to be there because of the heat and the humidity for me. If that is something that affects someone in your family a lot don't underestimate the power of the Florida weather. Indoors I was fine but spending so much time outside was brutal. I would not go again unless it was winter time.

We had less time to plan which was fine for us . . . I managed to get a Be Our Guest reservation which was the only restaurant I really wanted. While there I also snagged a reservation for the wilderness lodge buffet restaurant. Turns out there were lots of empty tables there at that time.

The fast pass system was annoying to me. I hated the restrictions on the different levels of rides and how hard it was to get the headliners. I typically love planning trips but there is an issue when you are setting an alarm to wake you up to try and get a ride fastpass. You have to do it for every single day you are going to the parks too. That sucks and was stressful. Then when you get there you are locked in on your days or take the chance of not riding the rides you put so much effort into. I was unable to get a fp for the Avatar ride which supposedly is by far the best ride at all of the WDW parks. Although I checked often through out my planning stages and while there I never saw availability for it at all. It felt like because we didn't stay onsite we didn't even get the chance for that because the onsite people get to book it earlier.

I was just typing all these things about the individual parks and it was coming out to negative. :( I deleted that part. To answer the original question . . . I am a Disneyland lover and although I didn't hate WDW I didn't love it and there were parts that I actively didn't like from a lack of Disney theming at Epcot, lack of rides at individual parks, cm's not being very friendly, and how spread out everything was. The size was probably my biggest issue with the parks themselves. I don't think it would be such an issue how big they are if they actually had more attractions in the individual parks. Magic Kingdom was the only park that held our attention for a whole day. Animal Kingdom was so dang hot we left after 4 hours. I'm sure we missed out on a ton but there was no relief from the heat. Even the Lion King show which was indoors was very poorly ventilated and cooled. I almost had to leave early because it felt so stifling. Granted we were in a back corner but it was miserable. My other biggest issue was the weather and that is not Disney's fault. We knew it would be hot and humid and chose to go anyways. It was a bad time of year for someone that has a hard time with heat to go. I think the humidity colored our perceptions of everything because we were so drained from it. I honestly went on the trip excited to go and actively looking forward to seeing the differences with a positive attitude. There were definitely things that we enjoyed and I'm glad I've been but I wouldn't do it in summer again and I don't know that I will ever do it at all again. Our favorite activity on our whole trip was an airboat ride in the everglades rather than anything Disney related. For me that is very telling especially since it was also an outdoor activity.

I think the amount of planning required is very overplayed on the DIS. Does it help; yes, but it isn't necessary to have a great trip to WDW. I actually think doing all the advance planning leads to more of the "perfect trip wasn't perfect" sentiment. Just like DLR you can plan starting 60-90 days out and still have an amazing time.

Other than both being Disney parks I really don't think there's much comparison. One is a vacation destination and the other is a local's theme park designed for people to be able to enjoy day trips. I wouldn't rule out a WDW trip just because of the planning required but if your family is already going in thinking you'll hate it then DLR should probably be your "only" Disney park.

I always thought Disney World would be a once in a lifetime thing since we had family in CA. And that was living in IL which is closer to WDW. But we went with open minds and had a ball and I remember my Mom saying probably again in 5 years. Nope - I was planning to return on the flight home. And we made it about 2 years between those trips (with a Disneyland trip in between). After that trip in 2005, we all moved to CA and now live close to Disneyland and go all the time. And we started going back to WDW every year, bought DVC in 2007, and in 2013 started visiting WDW twice a year for me. I tell people the big difference is WDW is a vacation for me whereas Disneyland is right in my backyard and I am often stopping to do errands on my way home or going after work or being bugged by work when I am there. For us, it is a different mindset of going to WDW as a vacation versus a few hours of fun at Disneyland. We eat in the restaurants, swim at the pools, stay in a nice resort, and just are more relaxed. Oh and visit our absolute favorite park - Animal Kingdom - I could ride the safari all day!

We've never been because each time I've started "planning" a WDW trip I get overwhelmed with all the advance planning required, the sheer size of the whole resort, some of the differences that I've read about or seen pictured that I think might really bother me (like Fantasyland pictures look so cheesy to me, like a carnival somewhere!), and with my kids ages we'd only be able to go in summer because I would want two weeks in Florida since we are on the west coast and it would likely be a once (maybe twice) trip. Disneyland is easy for us and we love it--we have it down pat. I am a self-professed Disney snob, we've been to Legoland and Seaworld once and the whole time I wished I was back at Disneyland, so we've never ventured to Universal or Knotts because of that. It's hard for me to embrace the differences, I find myself comparing everything to Disneyland and think maybe I'd do the same at WDW.

My daughter just says, "nope, I don't want to go, I think we'd hate it.") And part of me thinks she might be right. I mean we could go to Europe for nearly the same cost. Wondering who here felt the same way and either finally bit the bullet and went and hated it and hasn't gone back or who was pleasantly surprised and loved it.
:rotfl: I'm pretty sure you're my sister from another mister! We are total Disney snobs too. Except, we really wanted to go to WDW though and thought it'd be awesome. Well, it was kinda awesome at some points, but I nearly sent my husband home alone on an airplane 2 days in. No matter how much I read and planned, we really didn't get what we were in for until we were there. Like someone else said, it's like Disneyland, but it's not. And when it's not, it really IS NOT. And it feels like a cruel practical joke!

First of all, we're from Phoenix. We went in December. It was RECORD BREAKING HEAT the week we were there. The humidity is no joke. Suddenly, we understood the "but it's a dry heat" mantra in Phoenix.

The walking, dear Lord, the walking. Everything is huge and far apart. Parkhopping is an illusion for unsuspecting guests to give Disney more money....and we were staying at the boardwalk! You seriously need a day of rest between each park day, or you better train like you're gonna run a marathon.

Forget spontaneity, because you need to decide what park you want to go to SIX MONTHS IN ADVANCE. If you change your mind, good luck finding a place to eat because those ADRs are all booked up and your fastpasses have been a done deal for 2 months!!

And though we knew things were different, we longed for "home." And though I tried to explain, DH and the kids still wanted to go on certain things and were sorely disappointed...There's no New Orleans Square, so POTC is just wrong, and sadly short. IASW looks like another indoor dark ride, missing it's larger than life facade. Fantasmic is just sad! There's no NBC overlay for HM. We were also disappointed at the lack of Christmas decorations in general, and the requirement to pay for a separate party to see the christmas parade and fireworks. WDW doesn't hold a candle to DLR when it comes to christmas!

There was no way for us to see everything in 6 park days, which was hard for me. We assumed it would be our only trip. I nearly killed my family trying to see everything. At DLR, we've seen it all a million times, so we are far more relaxed.

We DID like the Disney bubble feeling. At that point, we had never stayed onsite at DLR so the bubble was everything we dreamed it would be. We loved all the non-ride shows (though parades were strangely lacking!). And eating is one of our favorite things to do at DLR, so all the new themed restaurant choices were fun at WDW, though we noticed all the buffet food was the same at each.

We came home and swore we'd never go again (well, I swore I'd never go with my husband again! He was miserable and bitter most of the time). And funny enough, a couple years later, he started bugging me to go back. He'd forgotten all the things he hated the first time! So we decided to go back, 2 weeks this time. We planned 11 park days, but only made it 10 because again, we were just so tired. We nearly saw everything. We went the first 2 weeks of November and paid for the halloween and christmas parties. And again, it was crazy record-breaking heat the 2 weeks we were there. DH took 2 showers a day.

The second trip was better because we had better expectations. We're glad we experienced it and would like to go back to see the new stuff (in January, never summer!). But our heart is definitely in DLR and we miss it when we're not there. And to this day, we strangely get turned around in Disneyland occasionally, thinking something is going to be in a spot, when actually it's there in Magic Kingdom!

Our favourite total resort is DLR, there is no contest there however, all 3 of us agree that our single favourite park is AK with Epcot a very close second! The TS restaurants at WDW are for the most part, in our opinion, better but the CS is superior at DLR. We tend to skip over a lot of MK because it is similar to DL and I am fairly convinced that if we gave it a really good try instead of skipping bunches of it, that we would like it more than we do now. HS is an interesting one for us. During our 2015 trip we all thought it was a 1/2 day park at best. Now that TSL is there and SW:GE is opening soon, this opinion is likely to change.

I completely agree with this paragraph above. Pretty much our exact sentiments on the various parks. Right down to AK being our favorite and skipping things at MK.

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum - we are WDW vets (live in NY), and will be visiting DL for the first time in a couple of weeks. I find myself not being as excited for our upcoming DL trip as I usually am for our WDW trips, and I think its because WDW has a more vacation/resort feel to us. With DL, we are staying offsite and like the fact that there are so many affordable options in walking distance, but it does take the immersive experience away. On our WDW trips, everything 24/7 (for the length of our trip) is Disney owned and operated - our shopping, dining, entertainment, transportation, where we sleep. We have to fend for ourselves a bit at DL, which has a different feel for us.

That said, I'm trying not to compare and just enjoy the overall experience as a Disney fan. WDW is such landmark that I think any Disney fanatic should go, even if there's things they may not like about it. Its an experience, at the very least.

I last visited WDW in 2001 and back then, there were ups and downs, but overall it was enjoyable. This was before FP+ however and while I’m capable of devising and following a plan for attractions, it takes something away from the experience for me. I prefer a more relaxed approach to my Disney trips.

To add to it, AK and Epcot just aren’t my thing. I gave them both a real chance, but Edu-tainment has never been something to keep my interest. They are basically a zoo and a world’s fair to me with a few attractions thrown in tied to those themes. I’m not saying that they are bad parks, just that they aren’t for me. I’m also not one that needs the rest of the resort amenities. I’m sure they are nice, but I don’t go to Disney Parks for their hotels or water parks.

MK and DHS were the only parks I really enjoyed and did multiple days at. The thing is that, once you are down to just those two parks, it’s much harder to not play the compare game against DL. The differences are fun to have experienced, but when I start getting that itch for a Disney trip, it’s the DLR experiences I’m missing and wanting to do again, not the WDW versions.

Sure, I know that's technically correct, but so many folks post about using it, that it feels like we would have to spend the first hour at the park running to kiosks or accept waiting in lines and/or accept that we can't get paper FPs for some rides because people on their phones will get them all first. Idk, maybe DISboarders are the minority, and most visitors don't use MaxPass.
But it's another point where it's a product that feels priced on the idea that visitors are locals coming for one or two days, not for entire families with kids (read: people who are not paying for their own MaxPass) who are coming for several days. Even the fact that it's on your phone means that people like me from other countries have to plan for roaming or other extra costs to be on our phones using data (different than just a text) a lot in the park.
So it feels like a trip to DLR will be harder, more expensive, and lack some experiences I enjoy, where WDW feels like something where I can improve on our previous trip, having learned what works and what doesn't for us. A first trip to WDW is probably the hardest, the most intimidating, because of the planning aspects, but you learn and it gets easier.
But I love SoCal, went to school there...Sigh.

Our first visit to DLR was a few weeks after Maxpass went live and I was so nervous. Especially as a WDW vet but I absolutely loved it!! There were only 4 of us, so paying the extra to use it and to get our photopass pics was so worth it. I felt like we had nonstop fastpasses all day and it was so easy! As soon as we’d scan in at a ride we’d grab another - all day long and had no issues. I felt like it really helped maximize our time. Not once did we have to go get any out of a machine and we got to ride everything we wanted with no problems. Even Guardians which had only been open a month and a half, we got one easy as soon as we got in the park.

I did wish DLR had the magic bands though for their convenience. And I wish WDW would use the Maxpass system but keep the magic bands. That would be perfect in my opinion!

Funny story related to this but we just got back from WDW a few weeks ago which had been our first visit since we had gone to DLR. After we used our first FastPass our first day, I was on the app trying to get another and getting mad because it wouldn’t let me and then it dawned on me that we aren’t at DLR where you can always have the 3 but at WDW you have to use all 3 before you can get more. So I was really missing the Maxpass on our WDW visit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter