Are there DVC Perks at Aulani?

mamagass

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be at Aulani in March. Are there any DVC perks to be on the lookout for? Do we get discounts on anything? I already booked the luau, and I was told there was not DVC discount.

Besides discounts, I'm not sure if you would consider these "perks", but here are some things we enjoyed as DVC members...free gift (a pin) for booking luau; DVC exclusive blue light up ears at Make Your Own Mickey Ears class (fee); DVC classes like Macarons and Mimosas (fee) where we received an Aulani apron and macarons; an Aulani print and DVC lanyards for touring the 3 bedroom model; we were not able to attend the member celebration, but that sounded fun too.

To receive your gift, please stop by the Disney Vacation Club Concierge desk in the Resort lobby and present your prepaid Lū'au voucher to the Disney Vacation Club Cast Member. To book member events like Macarons and Mimosas, call about 1-2 weeks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter