Are there phone charging stations in the parks?

We got the fuel rods last time we were there and loved them. We have others that last longer but the fuel rods are small enough that they will even fit in a woman's tiny pockets. Since you can exchange them as often as you want and it only takes a minute at most, they were perfect for WDW.

Hi all, yes, I recharged the portable chargers. They all stopped juicing up themselves in a very short period of time, much less recharge my phone. I just looked up my past Amazon orders and they were an Anker Astro E3, an Anker Astro E1 and another no name brand. Hopefully my luck has improved or the chargers have gotten better, I ordered another last night and will hope for the best. Even if it lasts the week I guess it is worthwhile.

I have the Power Core 5000 (5000mAh) which is currently on a lightning deal for $12 on amazon, and the lipstick size mini PowerCore+ 3350mAh for my daughter. Both work well.

PS- last time at the parks, I was told that if you keep it in a case, to keep the USB port facing up (in the open side of the case). Security looks for the USB port when checking bags- otherwise they will have to take the whole thing out (uh... if they're being as thorough as they're supposed to be).

Have Mophie Juice Pak, will travel.

My DD uses an Anker lipstick charger and has for the past three years.

If I had your luck those chargers would be going back!

I bought an Anker for 40 bucks on Amazon and it worked wonders for my trip. I only charged it overnight. I would get at least 6 full charges out of it before I needed to recharge it. I didn't see any charging stations at the park, but then again I didn't need one.

This is the one I purchased.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180209-054657.png
    Screenshot_20180209-054657.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 11

Anybody found any really good stub-type cables? In my experience, the darn cable is by far the weakest link. The one that came with my Mophie finally died and I have yet to find a really good replacement. I don't need a 3' cable in my pocket LOL

Make sure you bring cords. Even if you're going to plug in at the WDW stations, you need the right cords for your device, and buying them in the parks is pretty darn costly.

Anybody found any really good stub-type cables? In my experience, the darn cable is by far the weakest link. The one that came with my Mophie finally died and I have yet to find a really good replacement. I don't need a 3' cable in my pocket LOL

Amazon Basics usually sells 3inch lengths for most of the major charger types. Haven't had any issues with that. Some people prefer the longer cables as they can stick the charger in the pocket, and still use the phone while its charging.

Amazon Basics usually sells 3inch lengths for most of the major charger types. Haven't had any issues with that. Some people prefer the longer cables as they can stick the charger in the pocket, and still use the phone while its charging.

I’ve used the Amazon ones for the last year or so. They seem pretty well constructed. I don’t notice slower charging with them (which can be a thing with poor cables) and they haven’t burned up any of my devices ... yet. :crazy:

I only spend $5 on my chargers at Five Below. If I charge it up the night before a day at the park, it gets me through the day. I usually take 2 or 3 and rotate them. I had three trips in the past year and this worked great.

You may be able to charge your phone during a meal, depending on where you eat. Upstairs at the Columbia Harbor House in MK, it's easy to get a table next to an outlet. Same at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot - if you sit along the back wall, there are outlets under some of the bench seats. I think you can do the same at PizzaRizzo at DHS, although I'm not certain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter