• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Are there really 50 "hidden" 50s?

bernee

Mouseketeer
I heard through the grapevine there are 50 hidden 50s (like hidden mickeys only with 50s). Any truth to the rumor? I know one is on the outside of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and another on the train tracks near Splash. If yes, anyone know how to get clues or a map of them?

TTYS,
Renee

There are 51 of them -- I have pics of some of the more obvious ones in my anniversary thread. I think you can get a list from Town Hall.

Mary Jo said:
There are 51 of them -- I have pics of some of the more obvious ones in my anniversary thread. I think you can get a list from Town Hall.

Cool! Have you found them all?
I sent you a private message about Thursday lunch. What is the Ressie under (so Bonnie, Andrea and I can find you)?

TTYS,
Renee

hey Renee -- The ressie is under Mary Jo at the Carnation Cafe for 11:30 for 8.

I haven't had a chance to see them all - saw some of the more obvious, but didn't even make it to Toontown.

I know that they'll eventually make it to the web, but we'll have fun finding them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter