Are there really no BOG FPs left for November?

I'm able to see every day from 11/14-11/19 and I'm showing times available on each day. For those who say they can't see availability, try whatever you can - logging out and logging back in, refreshing, a different browser, a different computer, a new email. Whatever you have to do. The availability IS there.

Yep back working at 10:30am booked a FP 12:40-1:10 plenty of times were still available!!:banana:

Thanks so much for the advice to go back in and re-try! I finally got my FP+ for the 19th! I have no idea what was going wrong this morning but I'm not even gonna question it. Just glad it finally worked. :cool1:

OMG!! Thank you so much for all your help guys. I just got my FP for the day I actually wanted!!! thanks so much to those who posted and kept checking!! It really helped me out :). Starting to get that magical feeling back!

I had lunch at BOG today, my FP worked flawlessly, including my meal pre-order. I noticed a sign saying that they were at capacity for the day.

When I left around 12:20, there was a couple talking to a cm by the sign and she said I have tickets for a return time of 1:35 to 1:50. The couple wasn't too happy, I think they wanted to go in immediately. So they are continuing to offer return times even after the capacity sign is out.

So... I wanted a FP for BOG for day 8 of my trip, which I didn't realize isn't possible until I am in the parks...

Now I am trying to pick an earlier date and it says "No Fast Passes available. Please select a different day." Are there really no FPs left for 11/10 to 11/16 or is this a glitch etc.? :worried:

You can only get a FP for the first 7 days of your trip. You wont be able to get a FP for day 8 until after day 1 of your trip; day 9 after day 2 of your trip, etc.

I have already made my fastpass for Lunch on the 12th I didnt select my meals.. I booked two reservations (one for me and one for my brother with his reservation number).. Can I go back in anytime between now and then and select my meals or do I have to start over?

Forgive me, we just booked our trip for Nov. 8-14, how can I possibly get one of these FP for BOG? Thanks for your patience, I appreciate it so much!

Can't link it on my phone, but if you go to the dining reservations sub forum here there is a BOG FP faq that explains it all. Involves a special website and finding your 12 digit reservation number. GL!

You can only get a FP for the first 7 days of your trip. You wont be able to get a FP for day 8 until after day 1 of your trip; day 9 after day 2 of your trip, etc.

That's ridiculous! Of course I wanted one for my last day. Who came up with such a dumb rule? I am beginning to hate disney.:sad2:

Forgive me, we just booked our trip for Nov. 8-14, how can I possibly get one of these FP for BOG? Thanks for your patience, I appreciate it so much!

Disney sent me an email stating I could get a FP for BOG. I was able to get one for 11-20.

I had no trouble getting a FP for BOG. I didn't even hurry or pay attention to the 27 day rule. Checked yesterday and there was availability for all 7 of our days. We will be there 11/15-11/22. I was able to pick day and time we wanted without any problem. This was also my experience in April when we were there. I am having a hard time understanding all the problems. I simply went in to www.beourguest link and just put in my MDE user name and password and it was all there. I sure hope it works for others having such problems. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter