• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there tech issues again?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I am visiting my daughter and we are going today to get the military tix for our March trip (my son in law is a Marine). Our FP day is Jan. 10. I wanted to go into my disney experience and link with her email, etc., and I can't access my plans on safari or chrome. Is this an everyday thing now? It's not that big a deal, but on the FP choice day I'll have about 30 minutes to work with before I have to go to work and not looking forward to getting these "cute" messages like "Not so fast!" and "Fumble!"

It's a very busy week at the parks right now, but by Jan 10 it should calm down. I've never had an issue booking FPs, and i think that's probably the norm. But I also might schedule more time than 30 minutes if you're worried about it.

Yesterday the app showed me that I had "no plans" for about 2 hours. Yeah, it's been a mess lately.

Our FP day is Monday. My brother has been trying to add his ticket since last night and it won't work so far.

Currently the app says nobody I know has a ticket at all (including multiple APs and people at the parks right this minute) and also says it's unable to show my plans... while showing me most of the plans.

I'm hoping it works ok Monday.

to the title of this thread :)
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes. I can’t book FP’s because “no tickets are linked to your account,” yet the AP’s show up under my tickets.

Today was my 60 day FP+ booking date. I saw the Olaf error screen for 10 minutes and then finally got to book them. Things went relatively smoothly, however, I just logged in to check something and am repeatedly getting the check back later message.

I had issues when I tried to link my sister's Military tickets for our trip last February. She got the tickets at the last minute so I was trying to link them for fastpasses. I finally called the Disney number for assistance. She told me I would always need to call to get the Military tickets linked if I had trouble. I would go ahead and call a few days before the 10th and get them linked ahead of time so you are ready when your fastpass date comes around unless you have already had success in linking them. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter