Are these quick service restaurants included in dining plan??

kiwi2013

Mouseketeer
Just checked the brochure..
http://www.mousemisers.com/docs/quickservice14.pdf
and Yorkshire Fish and Chips(Epcot) and Casey's Corner (Magic Kingdom) are listed as lunch/dinner quick service,however when you check the menu on All Ears there is no listing of quick service lunch/dinner only snacks.
Has anyone been there recently to know if either accept quick service dining....I'm just looking for different places we have not tried as it's only going to be quick service this trip

Just checked the brochure..
http://www.mousemisers.com/docs/quickservice14.pdf
and Yorkshire Fish and Chips(Epcot) and Casey's Corner (Magic Kingdom) are listed as lunch/dinner quick service,however when you check the menu on All Ears there is no listing of quick service lunch/dinner only snacks.
Has anyone been there recently to know if either accept quick service dining....I'm just looking for different places we have not tried as it's only going to be quick service this trip

Yes they both accept the DDP.

Looks like it's an error on allears because at both places there are some things that can be purchased with a snack credit, but they are also venues where you can use a QS credit. The QS plan brochure correctly lists them as QS venues.

Just in case you have any future discrepancies, the official DP brochure can be found on the official WDW website- hover over the tab "Things to Do" then under the first "Dining" section, click on "Dining Plans." Then just click the link on the right for your appropriate dining plan! I've always found that especially useful when planning :) Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter