Are these red strollers what they are now renting in the parks or are they still tan?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
Are these the strollers being rented in the parks? Or are they still the tan ones? How are these to push and navigate?
Screen Shot 2023-03-11 at 1.05.55 AM.png

Last edited:
We rented a single and then a double a month ago at EP and MK. I had no trouble pushing them. With the single I was pushing a 40 lb 5 year old and with the double I was pushing the same 5 yr old and a petite 45 lb 7 yr old (so a total of 85 lbs plus all our drinks and my sling bag). My kids would also take turns pushing each other and my 9 yr old could push his younger siblings in the double with no problem (except when crossing trolley tracks).

The red ones are the new ones Disney has now, but they still are not comfortable and are unable to lay back, I rented a City mini double stroller from a stroller rental place called SIMPLE STROLLER RENTAL and they were great. The Height max was 47inches but the kids were a lot more comfortable then the Disney ones that are a hard plastic and cramped. You pay a lot more for the ones at the parks and they have to stay in the parks. The younger one fell asleep in the stroller and we were able to push the stroller to the other transportation and car with out having to wake her up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter