Are these still a gift on sailings?

The last date for Silver Anniversary sailings is ship-specific. Our Sep 2 cruise on the Fantasy is the last for that ship. (I certainly hope it includes that week, not ending when people disembark on Sep 2).

I have not seen any reports yet of their running out of the prints. 🤞they did a better job ordering a sufficient quantity.

I have friends on the Wonder right now, and they have not gotten one (Yet)? Or maybe they forgot to mention it. They mentioned a wet/dry bag and a tote bag.

I saw some reports earlier this summer of people getting the print but it was not framed as seen here.
There have been reports of both formats throughout the summer and across all of the ships. I've never been able to figure out a pattern.

I’ve also seen post about some getting the framed print in a box with COA. I’ve seen just a shrink wrapped print, no frame. We got off the fantasy on July 23rd. We had 3 cabins and got 3 framed prints in their box. I do know it’s only for castaway club members, not everyone.

I’ve also seen post about some getting the framed print in a box with COA. I’ve seen just a shrink wrapped print, no frame. We got off the fantasy on July 23rd. We had 3 cabins and got 3 framed prints in their box. I do know it’s only for castaway club members, not everyone.
Both of my friends are CC members.

I am asking because IF they do get one, and if we get one on the DVC MC on the WISH beginning September 4, both of these friends can have a print, because I already have one.

I am asking because IF they do get one, and if we get one on the DVC MC on the WISH beginning September 4, both of these friends can have a print, because I already have one.
I figured they would be running out soon. My family took ours on the last cruise. We’re on the Fantasy sept. 2-9. It’s the last 25th cruise.

I figured they would be running out soon. My family took ours on the last cruise. We’re on the Fantasy sept. 2-9. It’s the last 25th cruise.
OK, so I need to find out if September 4 is in the period for the Wish.

This is what I found

• Departing from Miami May 24 to Sept. 4, the Disney Magic will visit destinations in the Bahamas and Caribbean, including Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
  • The Disney Wonder will depart on Alaskan voyages from Vancouver, Canada May 15 to Sept. 11 with stops in Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and more.
  • From May 7 to Sept. 17, the Disney Dream will sail transatlantic and European itineraries, including the Mediterranean, Northern Europe and the Greek Isles.
  • The Disney Fantasy will set sail from Port Canaveral, Florida May 6 to Sept. 2 to the Eastern and Western Caribbean, each with a day at Castaway Cay.
  • Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship, the Disney Wish, will depart on sailings to Nassau, Bahamas and Castaway Cay May 1 to Sept. 8 from Port Canaveral.
So, we disembark on the 8th but it is the DVC charter. I guess I will wait and see before I say anything to my friends.

We didn't get ours until a few nights into the cruise and it's HUGE! I was totally unprepared for how big it was. People on my cruise meet group were trying to give them away because they simply didn't have room for it. When I saw it, I thought it was maybe a 4x6 or 5x7 or something. I was utterly unprepared to have it take up so much real estate in the suitcase.

FYI a blogger on The Laughing Place said the prints were being delivered to cabins on the last night of the cruise, so maybe they will get it this weekend?

We didn't get ours until a few nights into the cruise and it's HUGE! I was totally unprepared for how big it was. People on my cruise meet group were trying to give them away because they simply didn't have room for it. When I saw it, I thought it was maybe a 4x6 or 5x7 or something. I was utterly unprepared to have it take up so much real estate in the suitcase.
How huge? I'd like to be prepared!

I have friends on the Wonder right now, and they have not gotten one (Yet)? Or maybe they forgot to mention it. They mentioned a wet/dry bag and a tote bag.
My family and I just got off the Wonder this past Monday and we received the framed print in our stateroom the night of the Shimmering Soiree. (It was quite nice to get a framed one, as we were given unframed prints when we were on the Wish in June).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter