• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are they putting sleeper chairs in at SSR?

The other resorts are too small to put a sleeper chair in the living room.

They are putting sleeper chairs into the studios at VWL but not into the 1 or 2 bedrooms. I heard that recently and it really bummed me out. Maybe that was what you were thinking?

They are putting sleeper chairs into the studios at VWL but not into the 1 or 2 bedrooms. I heard that recently and it really bummed me out. Maybe that was what you were thinking?

Not sleeper chairs and not in the one bedroom. Just the studio with a murphy bed.

Not sleeper chairs and not in the one bedroom. Just the studio with a murphy bed.

Ahh, you're right. :) I knew it was a bed of some sort! So are the one bedrooms at the non-sleeper chair resorts too small for the same sort of murphy bed?

Are they taking out the sofa? I have never been in a WL studio...will that be too crowded if they leave the sofa bed??

Are they taking out the sofa? I have never been in a WL studio...will that be too crowded if they leave the sofa bed??

VWL studios are nice - they seem larger to me than most resorts…I could see there being room to add a sleeper chair. I can't remember if they had a coffee table or not tho. But the kitchenette was HUGE, esp. compared to Kidani's. Next to the VB studio I think the VWL studios had the largest (longest) countertop…they even have room for a column of drawers!! And there are TWO nice closets!! One by the bathroom vanity and one right inside the door!! They are laid out very well. Very spacious!:thumbsup2

VWL studios are nice - they seem larger to me than most resorts…I could see there being room to add a sleeper chair. I can't remember if they had a coffee table or not tho. But the kitchenette was HUGE, esp. compared to Kidani's. Next to the VB studio I think the VWL studios had the largest (longest) countertop…they even have room for a column of drawers!! And there are TWO nice closets!! One by the bathroom vanity and one right inside the door!! They are laid out very well. Very spacious!:thumbsup2

I will have to look online at some pics.....for future reference. We love WL. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter