Are they selling Easter Baskets at the Magic Kingdom?

Right and the Easter stuff is skewed towards the Easter Bunny and eggs....not religious at all.

I remember there being a Disney Easter parade off and on at WDW, right? With the Easter Bunny?

I know many nonreligious people, even people of jewish or muslim decent, that celebrate Christmas. It is a secular holiday in many ways, organized around the date of the old pagan celebration of the winter solstice.
I know very few nonreligious people who celebrate Easter in any meaningful way - ie they enjoy a good reese peanut butter egg and perhaps and egg hunt, but that's about it.

We're pretty nonreligious in my family, and we've always done Easter dinner and baskets, egg hunt, etc. By non-religious I mean not going to church, no prayers at the table or bedtime, pretty much no mention of Jesus, etc. in my upbringing, My mom (in her 70's) has just started the 'post Amen' crap on Facebook, and I asked her what that was all about, since we never did anything like that in the 50+ years I've been alive. She said I'd better believe in God - and I told her we'd have to talk about it privately and not on FB. :hyper2:

I remember there being a Disney Easter parade off and on at WDW, right? With the Easter Bunny?

We're pretty nonreligious in my family, and we've always done Easter dinner and baskets, egg hunt, etc. By non-religious I mean not going to church, no prayers at the table or bedtime, pretty much no mention of Jesus, etc. in my upbringing, My mom (in her 70's) has just started the 'post Amen' crap on Facebook, and I asked her what that was all about, since we never did anything like that in the 50+ years I've been alive. She said I'd better believe in God - and I told her we'd have to talk about it privately and not on FB. :hyper2:

OP asked if they could purchase Easter Baskets.. that's it.

This didn't need to be turned into your opinions on religion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter