Are things improving at WDW since recent victories ?

englishman

Mouseketeer
I have Easter 2000 reservations but all the troubles are a concern.

My family can brave a flight from the UK and ignore the anthrax, but what's the point if the Park experience is not as good as our previous visits ?

So two questions;

1.Have the parks got back to normal?

2.Are American citizens now confident to fly to Orlando and support Disney?

Thank's

Perhaps there are better answers than I can give, but I'll try.

The Parks are still in flux & likely will be for some time. I think we'll see "things" come & go depending upon necessity but park goes are commenting that (generally) things seem quite normal at WDW.

As to Americans flying...No, they are not. Whether its fear of flying, concern over the economy or a combination of both I'm not sure. But rest asured should the war continue to go well, should we get a handle on these domestic terrorist worries and most importantly, should the economy improve, we'll be back to normal very quickly. I'd bet next summer looks real normal barring more terrorist attacks at home...
:cool: :cool: :bounce: :cool: :cool:

I'm sorry, having just returned from Orlando by plane, I can tell you that there were sure a lot of Americans flying at the same time as I was. As far as the parks are concerned, the security guards told us that the parks are actually busier than they usually are for early November and based on the crowds I saw, I believe it. Most waits were not that long, but there were plenty of people there.

A gentleman from the Disney Executive offices called me in response to an e mail I sent, and said that while Early Entry will not be returning (he said that it was not a popular feature based on attendance figures, but sure seemed to be popular based on complaints), E ride night would be.

I have been to Disney 3 times. Other than shorter hours, I didn't notice that much different this visit.

(he said that it was not a popular feature based on attendance figures, but sure seemed to be popular based on complaints),
I suspected this. Many times we don't appreciate what we have until it's gone...

Portland Int Airport reported 92% of last years Thankgiving booking numbers and United Reported that they are back at 91% of expected. Combine with the fact that all the airlines are reducing the number of flights. I think it safe to assume that all flights are going to be packed. at least through December.

Both my flights from DFW airport and back are full!! (these are nonstop so all are going to orlando)
so it looks as though dallas folks are still flying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter