Are tickets to just Volcano Bay available

GoldmanTrust

Mouseketeer
Hey guys,

Have you found tickets to JUST volcano bay online? I havent found any. I would prefer two weeks passes or annual passes just to VB.

Best regards!

Hey guys,

Have you found tickets to JUST volcano bay online? I havent found any. I would prefer two weeks passes or annual passes just to VB.

Best regards!

I think they only sell one day Volcano Bay tickets as stand alone tickets for $67. I believe they are trying to keep attendance limited to their Universal patrons since the park is usually jam packed.

Last edited:
Yep. Just single day tickets are available to VB. They can be purchased from the ticket stand either at Volcano Bay or in the garage prior to boarding the bus. No annual passes or multi-day tickets at this time.

Thanks a bunch guys. I will then just go ahead and get my in laws annual passes as well. They would like to move to Volcano Bay.

Another question: If i have have a preferred annual pass, does that give me discounts on other APs? Or just hotel rates?

Thanks a bunch guys. I will then just go ahead and get my in laws annual passes as well. They would like to move to Volcano Bay.

Another question: If i have have a preferred annual pass, does that give me discounts on other APs? Or just hotel rates?

It gives you food, hotel and ticket discounts. However, it does not give AP discounts.

I am traveling with my wife and daughter and taking my in laws for the third year in a row. They are not thaaat keen on Universal and Islands, but love VB.

They like to start the day at VB. Last year we did VB almost every day of our 14 day vacation.

I am traveling with my wife and daughter and taking my in laws for the third year in a row. They are not thaaat keen on Universal and Islands, but love VB.

They like to start the day at VB. Last year we did VB almost every day of our 14 day vacation.

That sounds like a wonderful holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter