Are Vera Bradley and Disney phasing out their collection?

KellyHonos

DisneyDivaxo
I was on the Shop Parks app trying to add some stuff to my wish list, and of course being the VB fan I am, I instantly look up the latest collection with VB and Disney, and to my dismay, I only saw 4 products :( I didn't see any backpacks, totes, or duffel bags. So I took my concern to the internet and googled "vera bradley and disney collection" hoping to see some news and I didn't see anything. Is the lack of merchandise due to a new collection coming out, or did they split ways? I can't imagine they would have ended that collaboration--the vera bags were SO popular and well-received. Anyone know anything about this?

OP, I was just wondering this as well after visiting Shop Disney.
Does Disney Springs and the Parks still have the older bags available?
Some of my bags have worn right through. Was hoping for some cute replacements soon!

Some of my bags have worn right through. Was hoping for some cute replacements soon!

Same! Both of mine are looking pretty ragged and would love to get a new one before our trip in December.

When I was there in November the Disney Springs VB store had some of the older Disney patterns there but not sure if they still do.

UGHHHH! Let's hope theyre just releasing some new patterns and not totally discontinuing!

on my December trip, I picked up a couple items at the DS VB store. I'm really hoping for a new pattern soon, even if i hate it-at least that means the relationship is continuing a little longer. I don't care for the Dooney stuff, mainly because of the price point, but some of the other stuff just seems kinda cheap or obnoxiously to me. I'm hopeful, but not really planning to see more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter