Are we finally sailing? The Disney Difference Sep/Oct 2016 it's a wrap!

I did not have the pleasure of knowing Polly past the pages of the DIS, but I felt that I was in the company of a very special person when I read her posts. How caring of you to join Jo for the service. I will continue to pray for Jo; I can't imagine her pain.

She was truly a special person. Such a kind and generous soul.

Thank you for the prayers.

Prayers for Jo and Polly's family. What horrible, sad news. Polly's trip reports were so fun read. Although I didn't personally know Polly she came across as a wonderful, positive and funny person. I really enjoyed "knowing" her through her witty and entertaining reports. I will miss her.

It's been a month now since Polly's funeral. My heart continues to ache with sadness that she is no longer with us and I couldn't bring myself to say anything previously. Jo asked me to share that she appreciated all your kind words. This was a world that she didn't know much about except for what Polly talked about. It was a beautiful service with a huge turn out. Polly touched so many people in this world and I for one am blessed to have known her. I am thankful to the Dis for bringing us together, she had become my closest friend. If you could continue to say prayers for Jo and the rest of Polly's family I know they would help.

I can't believe how quickly time has passed. Unfortunately I was still in the middle of the Pacific when the funeral took place. Otherwise I would have moved heaven and earth to be there.

I felt sad today working on an update for my TR. She was so interested in the Star Wars Day At Sea, I told her that I would get to it in due time. Now I feel bad for not having given her a sneak peek.

I hear you. I feel much the same about my trip report.

I did not have the pleasure of knowing Polly past the pages of the DIS, but I felt that I was in the company of a very special person when I read her posts.

I have never had the pleasure to meet her in person, but we were constantly chatting on Facebook and her passing has left a big hole in my life. Still, I know that I am very privileged to have had her friendship.

Corinna

I can't believe how quickly time has passed. Unfortunately I was still in the middle of the Pacific when the funeral took place. Otherwise I would have moved heaven and earth to be there.

Corinna

Time is such a strange thing isn't it.

It turned out to be a blessing I had to cancel the Hawaii trip, I would have regretted forever missing it.

It's been a month now since Polly's funeral. My heart continues to ache with sadness that she is no longer with us and I couldn't bring myself to say anything previously. Jo asked me to share that she appreciated all your kind words. This was a world that she didn't know much about except for what Polly talked about. It was a beautiful service with a huge turn out. Polly touched so many people in this world and I for one am blessed to have known her. I am thankful to the Dis for bringing us together, she had become my closest friend. If you could continue to say prayers for Jo and the rest of Polly's family I know they would help.

Polly touched so many of us with her kindness, humor and friendship. Like many, we were friends through disboards and Facebook. I wish I could have met her in person at least once and shared a hug. I know that she was a very special soul. She is missed greatly, by her friends, and of course, by Jo and Huey and her family. It is still difficult to think that she is no longer with us.

Kate

Hello Pam, it was lovely to meet you at the funeral albeit for such a sad reason. xx
The update hadn't shown up on my watched threads until today.

Polly's service was full of love, just like she was.
I still think about and miss Polly every day. I also still go to share things on FB that Polly would have found interesting / funny etc. She was such a strong presence for all that knew her.

Lots of love as always Polly xxx

Claire

Hello Pam, it was lovely to meet you at the funeral albeit for such a sad reason. xx
The update hadn't shown up on my watched threads until today.

Polly's service was full of love, just like she was.
I still think about and miss Polly every day. I also still go to share things on FB that Polly would have found interesting / funny etc. She was such a strong presence for all that knew her.

Lots of love as always Polly xxx

Claire

It was lovely meeting you as well. Jo had asked me to look for you but I wouldn't have found you if I hadn't seen your D & B purse :)

I do the same, think constantly of things Polly would like to hear about. I still can't believe she's gone.

I just found her trip report yesterday and binge-read the whole thing. She was such a witty writer!
I am so sorry she is gone.

Polly's wife Jo posted the following on fb.

Tonight I've been reading posts that Paula made on the Disboards, I've been touched by the beautiful comments that everyone has written about my darling wife, Claire, Alison, Fran, Corinna, Pio please pass on my gratitude for the love and prayers that have been sent my way on Polly's trip reports Xx♥️xX
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter