Are we out of luck? DVC Gold AP w new promotion

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
We just returned from an awesome stay. We purchased 3 DVC gold AP and used them starting on September 16. We also purchased our yearly TIW. We were sad to find out that within 3 days of our return, the new promotion came out with the extra month on APs plus the 20% on food/bev. Are we out of luck or are there any reports of being able to add a month on AP?

Kind of wondering the same thing. We have purchased the DVC Gold APs, but have not activated them yet. Will be activating in 3 weeks.

The discounts are for all AP's holders no matter when purchased as I understand.

you'll get the discount, but not the extra month....we got our annual passes September 22nd...missed it by a few days! But the increase in discount was a nice surprise.

unfortunately we purchased and used (activated) them 2 weeks ago! I just wasn't sure if somehow we got grandfathered in for the extra month lol. If not no big deal, just a thought! Cant believe we missed it by under 2 weeks!

Paid for ours to book fastpasses for 2 weeks from now. Not activated yet, but pretty sure we won't get the extra month either. We are pretty much forced to buy 2 months in advance or not book fastpasses.

unfortunately we purchased and used (activated) them 2 weeks ago! I just wasn't sure if somehow we got grandfathered in for the extra month lol. If not no big deal, just a thought! Cant believe we missed it by under 2 weeks!

However you had the trip with the AP's. There may be those who purchased just prior but will activate during the period and may or may not get the extra month.

Kind of wondering the same thing. We have purchased the DVC Gold APs, but have not activated them yet. Will be activating in 3 weeks.

I'm wondering too. I'll be activating mine in about 12 days. And DH will be buying the voucher soon, but not activating it until January, the day after the promotion ends, I think. Doesn't it end January 3rd? We get there the 4th.

I understand why they won't retroactively honor the extra month, but I don't like the fact the promotion only runs a few months. It should run a full year so everyone has an opportunity to get the extra month.

MG

i talked with member service and Walt Disney ticket and if you have not used your ticket yet you will get the extra month. Just go to guest relations in parks or disney springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter