are you a creeper?

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
this is inspired by my friends and i last night.

are you a facebook creeper??
i must admit, i am the biggest facebook stalker of life. i creep people like it's my job lol. i look at peoples pictures, walls, statuses. i have no life, i'm aware of that.
and when i get together with my girlfriends we creep the heck out of peoples profiles hahaha. it's a major creepfest. when my girlfriends and i were getting ready to go out last night, we were creeping facebook to see who else to expect at the place we were going. hah

i'm naturally a suuuuper curious(/nosy :rolleyes1) person, so FB totally feeds that habit. haha

so, facebook creeping--discuss

Since I don't fully understand FB inner workings I just read everyone's updates and status.

So yes, I am a creeper I guess.

i am the biggest facebook creeper ever. i creep people like its going out of style. if you're on my facebook, were on my facebook, or even have a public profile and are freinds with people on my facebook, i've probably creeped you more than once. its a hobby. i introduced matt to the world of facebook creeping, and he's almost as bad as me now. almost. ;)

caitlin, i love creeping your pictures. lol

I am right there with you guys! I creep all the friggin time!! lol I love it!
My theory (so it doesn't sound as bad) is that if they people put up the pics and wall posts, they obviously want me to look at it! lol

i am the biggest facebook creeper ever. i creep people like its going out of style. if you're on my facebook, were on my facebook, or even have a public profile and are freinds with people on my facebook, i've probably creeped you more than once. its a hobby. i introduced matt to the world of facebook creeping, and he's almost as bad as me now. almost. ;)

caitlin, i love creeping your pictures. lol

lmao :rotfl: i hope you still have a tiny morsel of respect for me after creeping my pictures. ;)

ya i totally creep people that i dont even have on my friends list!!! i creep people from my uni classes that i barely even know. hahahaha
i am so creeptastic.

yes, im SUCH a creeper. but WHO ISNT?! ;D
i go through everybodys pictures and status'
even if i really dont know them, and im friends with them because they go to my school, i creep on them ;P

I am right there with you guys! I creep all the friggin time!! lol I love it!
My theory (so it doesn't sound as bad) is that if they people put up the pics and wall posts, they obviously want me to look at it! lol

that is a very good theory. i mean, what would be the point of a facebook without creeping?

I'm a creeper.

They hired a new girl at work to replace me as To Go so I'd become a server. I found her on facebook creeped just to figure out stuff about her.. I mean she didn't make it private. So it's not my fault she put the information out there.

But then I was at the mall with my sister and she was walking around and I told my sister, "there's the new to go girl" I hadn't even met her. Just creeped.

LOL, I am, to an extent. I have no idea how to get on to peoples profiles that aren't my friends so I don't get that far. But as far as friends go, yeah if I get bored enough I'll look at your photos and stuff. What can I say, I'm easily entertained, and naturally very NOSEY!

lmao :rotfl: i hope you still have a tiny morsel of respect for me after creeping my pictures. ;)

ya i totally creep people that i dont even have on my friends list!!! i creep people from my uni classes that i barely even know. hahahaha
i am so creeptastic.

i LOVE your pictures. i vicariously have fun by creeping your facebook party pictures. ;)

here's a good creeping tale for you.

there's this girl that goes to my school and i don't really know her because i go to a a fairly big high school. i'm not her friend on facebook, but hers isn't private so i read it all the time. i found out through her facebook that we have a lot in common, and i wanted to add her but didn't want to sound weird or creepy. i think she'd be a fun person to know and i've never spoken to her in my life. xD

ooooh shelby, well i'm glad someone thinks that way.
i'm always scared to add people from the tb cuz i think they'll take one look @ my pics and realize that i'm slightly out of control and never speak to me again hahaha

you know what is the ultimate creeping jackpot to me---when your friend is tagged in a pic in an album, and then you can look at the rest of the album even if you're not the album owners friend. (do you guys even know what i'm talking about or am i on a whole other level of creep?? lol)

omg, i am the biggest facebook creep ever. i always like people's ridiculous posts and everything, like even if i met the person only once.

and i have my friend's facebook password, and i add people on his name if i wanna see their profile but don't want to add them on mine (i.e i added a girl i hate on his just to see if she had more friends than me cause hers were private! hahaha)

i'm always scared to add people from the tb cuz i think they'll take one look @ my pics and realize that i'm slightly out of control and never speak to me again hahaha

you know what is the ultimate creeping jackpot to me---when your friend is tagged in a pic in an album, and then you can look at the rest of the album even if you're not the album owners friend. (do you guys even know what i'm talking about or am i on a whole other level of creep?? lol)

YES! i get so mad when theyre album is friends only. D: hahahaha

I cant help but facebook creep. I have a friend who is totally obsessed with creeping, and when I go to her house we go on her computer and creep people with her mom.

I creep everyone. I can give you gossip you don't even care about. My friends called me creepy about 56789 times last night because I was telling them info about people I've either never spoken to, or haven't in years. I can tell you a lot about people. But it's in my nature to want to know people's stories. If I don't, I'll make one up for them.

I creep my friends, I creep the few DIS-ers I have, and I creep people who have public profiles. I get angry when I don't wanna add someone, but they're not public.
But I don't go really on their profiles. I click on my photo app, and I look at most of my friends albums (only people I think are interesting, or the photos aren't picniked to death). Once I'm done there, I go over to tagged photos of friends and look for albums there.
I mostly picture creep.

I just replied to the thread and talked about the tagged album thing. It just makes me happy. Esp, when it's over 60 photos. I get sad when the album is like, 6 photos.

I'm the worst, haha. I used to be not that bad, but then I got my phone and it has a facebook app, so I'm on it constantly now. It's so weird when you creep on someone and then you see them in person! It always takes me a bit to recognize where I know them from.

My personal favorite things to creep on are notes, and when people post videos on other people's walls.

Yes! I creep. But I don't let people know it. Or try not to. I won't outright tell them I saw it on their facebook, I just say someone told me about it.

I'm nosy!!!

Oh thank goodness! I was totally creeping your photos the other day, and I felt so bad, lol. You just look like you have so much fun, girly. :-)

I love FB creeping. ESPECIALLY if I'm not really close to the person. Then I can just check up on what's going on with their life. I say that if they don't want people looking at their profile, then they should put the stuff up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter