• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you a flirt?

tkyes

<font color=purple>DIS Earth Angel! :)<br><font c
Do you flirt with people here on the DIS or even in Real Life or are you clueless when it comes to flirting?

Tamie

I'm pretty much clueless. Anybody willing to give lessons?

I think I'm clueless. I've been told I'm not. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

On here, yeah.;) It took me awhile to get out of my shyness though. Now I can't stop myself.:teeth:

In real life, I haven't a clue.:o My SIL and I went out to eat lunch yesterday. She told me when we left that 3 gentleman at the table nearby were checking me out while we were eating. I thought they were just looking at the picture on the wall next to me.:o She knows how I am and that I wouldn't be able to eat if she had told me that while we were eating. I get flustered and totally self-conscious IRL.:o

As shy as I am here it's worse IRL. I come across as thinking that I'm better than everybody else which is so totally not true. It's just that I'm tongue-tied and feel I have nothing to say that anybody wants to hear.

Donalds Daisy, thats exactly how I feel. Im so shy IRL that I think people sometimes think Im a snob...which Im not at all.

I used to be one, in my younger days.;) Now I leave all the flirting to DH - he's a relentless flirt!;)

Before I married DH last year, I was a pretty seasoned flirt!!

Now I ignore it when anyone flirts with me, and have no desire to flirt back.

Besides, I'm too darn old to do it effectively anymore! But I gotta admit, it makes me feel real good when someone flirts with me!

Clueless

I am always amazed when a new male comes to the DIS how the women just flock...and flirt..and I deleted the rest of what I said...LOL

HC

I'm a big flirt.... and since I lost 75+ lbs I'm getting worse.

I am a flirt in real life. Playful flirt. that makes it safe friends know it's going no where. thank goodness SO new this about me when we met

IRL, yes. Here, no.

IRL, I do it all the time. DH is OK with it, because he's the only one who actually gets any action. ;)

I am definitely not a flirt at all. I am way too shy to flirt, so sometimes people might just think I'm a snob for that.

I'm not a flirt, but I'll talk and joke with just about anyone. I'm not shy and have no problem striking up a conversation with strangers.

I've been told many times that I am but I just don't see it. I'm just a very nice person ;) :)

No, I'm not a flirt, neither IRL or on the boards. But I am much more extroverted IRL than I am on the boards and I talk to everyone, just don't flirt with them, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter