• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you a flirt?

my boyfriend an i flirt in tandem!!!

we've been told that we were not all there when it came to flirting.

he will blatantly flirt with my best friend and i could care less... and i with his best friend....

that's just how we are together, and there is total trust...

yes, a terrible flirt actually. Now at least I restrict my flirtations to dh ;)

My family tends to have the 'flirting' gene. I do not flirt on the board though. It has taken DH a while to get use to me being this way...he has finally realized that I only have eyes for him and that he is stuck with me forever.

I don't think so....but.... here is an example:

My parents and I took my son to eat at CiCi's one day. Since I take my son there once a weekend sometimes, I know the managers. One happens to be a male and he was there. He and I were talking, I asked when he was going back sailing by the Florida Keys.

Anyway, my Mom made a huge deal about it at the table. I didn;t see it as flirting, just being nice.

So, nope...I don't flirt...I am just nice...and can be naughty sometimes jokingly.

I know a DISer who is a flirt.....
kiss

Originally posted by julie_yet
[color=3300ff]But then again he flirts with anything with long hair.[/color]

well julie you just "cut" yourself out of that flirting loop! i know shut up....

I will admit that I am a flirt, more in real life than here. If I ever get married or am in a committed relationship the flirting (with other people) will end. To me when you are with someone they should be the only person you flirt with. :)

I flirt with one of the CB mods here all the time! :eek:

In real life I flirt, only with my boyfriend. :)

:p

Maggie, that's no fair, no fair at all! You're using undue influence to keep you out of trouble.

;)

I used to flirt on aol chat room. I think I am a flirt. I like getting people's attention...especially when I'm getting compliments. ;) ;) ;) :wave:

Oh yes i am deff. a big flirt. Any type of attention i can get to myself, the better hehe. It is even better when the person you are flirting with is attractive, sorry no old men for me! no offense to any of you older men here, but your not my type ;)

I don't know if I flirt...maybe you & your pretty eyes can help me figure it out. ;)

Unfortunately I'm apparently completely clueless when it's directed towards me. :(

My friends accuse me all the time of flirting with guys...I just see it as being friendly, usually. When I first meet someone, I am usually kind of shy, but once I get to know them...that is when the accusations start flying.

But when I get told someone is flirting with me, I am usually oblivious, thinking they are just being nice and that it wasn't anything.

I flirt - more in real life than here - I'm afraid to step on toes here and don't know how the flirting comes across on a post.

We have a group of married friends and we all flirt with each other. We know it's harmless and we know the line where the flirting stops.

When you are married it's feels good to flirt and be flirted with - as it does when you are single. When you are married though you begin to think that your spouse is the only person in the world who finds you attractive - since you aren't out in the dating scene getting hit on anymore (not that I ever was in the first place).

It's fun to pay attention to people's post on the DIS and notice some very obvious flirting :)

Tamie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter