Are you a shareholder that wants to be heard?

JonetteA

DIS Veteran
I sent an email to Stan Gold yesterday relaying my support to him and Roy. Believe it or not he wrote back.

If you are comfortable in having your name made public and you support Stan and Roy, PM me with your Name, Address and email address. I am attaching his and my email here. Please remember this is voluntary, but you do have a right to be heard! Please pass this on to anyone that you think would be interested. In the next few days I will set up a specific email address for anyone to send their information to.

Subject: I want to extend my support

Stanley,

My name is Jonette Alexander and I am a cast member. I was saddened and disappointed to learn that you and Roy had stepped down from the Disney board of directors. This concerns me because I believe that Michael Eisner will no longer have anyone to "check and balance" him. It is the opinion of most of the cast members and shareholders that I have talked to around the company that it is time for a change. We want and need
the change in order for the Disney company to survive and prosper. New ideas are paramount. The Disney legacy should be held in trust for future generations, and not gutted for shareholder value.

Please let me know how I can personally help. I would be glad to
organize mailings, or do whatever I can. I want a voice. It is time to speak out and be heard. Please relay that my thoughts and prayers are with you are Roy. You are not alone.

Thank you,

Ok, now Stan's email.

Hi Jonette,
Thanks for your letter of support; both Roy and I appreciate it.
If you would like to help I could use the names, addresses and e-mail addresses of individual employees and shareholders that want to be heard. Please give me only names of people who are willing and comfortable with having their names and identities being made public. I want to show the shareholders (large and small) that there are 1000's of Disney employees who are willing to stand up and be counted...........and who want Eisner out.....and a Board of Directors that is responsive and accountable.

Please do not "force" anyone who is uncomfortable into signing up.
Please feel free to distribute this message.
Thanks for the help,
Stan

JonetteA - As an employee it took guts to send that e-mail and posting it here. Hats off to you. I have sent an e-mail to Mr. Gold offering my support and proxy.

Thank you for making the effort, Jonette. I have emailed my info to you. Like Manning, I also sent an email to Mr. Gold, expressing my support as a shareholder and Disney customer.

I'm not a Disney shareholder....yet. I'm thinking of buying a few shares just for the express purpose of voting Eisner out!

Thanks for your efforts, Jonette. I am forwarding this post to everyone I know that has Disney stock. I sent you my info as soon as I read your post!

I just wanted to give everyone an update. At this point the list is growing slowly but steadily. Actually in a day or two we haven't done so bad. But I need help to network out our message. Anyone that you know that has shares or that is a castmember if you can relay the message and have them relay the message that would be GREAT!

I am starting a group at Yahoo! groups named: DisneyRecall. In the future there will be more information. Right now, it is pretty bare. I hope to post communications from Roy and Stan there in the future.

If you have any questions let me know.

Your support is greatly appreciated!

The email address is disneyrecall@yahoo.com.

Hi JonetteA,
I would like to add my voice as well. I am a former Disney Store cast member who became disillisioned with the loss of focus on guest service and the movement away from Walt's values. There are few magical things left in this frightening world and we can't let this pixie dust disintegrate.
Thanks for taking the plunge.
email on the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter