• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you able to borrow when booking online currently?

aoconnor

WDW Nut
When I booked Aulani earlier this summer I had to call to borrow points and complete the reservation. Is that still the case or can you do it online now? Trying for a hard to get room at 8am, so calling would be a bummer...

Since they changed the borrowing rules, some owners have trouble while other owners do not,

I can borrow on contracts that are direct, resale and resale bought since the new rules.

Other owners have had trouble with resale points so if you had trouble this summer, you could have it again,

I borrowed points today (resale) and had no issues.

Does the online booking tool allow one to borrow more than 50%? Just made a bunch of ressies and got confused as two what points were coming from what contract and and what UYs. Ressies are made and in place . . . If I went over, will MS cancel on me later?

Does the online booking tool allow one to borrow more than 50%? Just made a bunch of ressies and got confused as two what points were coming from what contract and and what UYs. Ressies are made and in place . . . If I went over, will MS cancel on me later?
It limits you to 50% now.

Great . . . Thanks. I will sleep better tonight, not feeling like my ressie for next month will disappear. Would be a shame after all that stalking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter