Are you all more inclined to purchase park hoppers for upcoming trips?

We live for our Hoppers. Sometimes we get just regular hoppers but many times we get the plus ones. Over the course of a trip we may have only 1 or 2 days when we don't hop and 5+ where we do. For our upcoming trip we have plans for one full day at MK...like an 8am to midnight kind of full day, but every other day we plan on hopping. We enjoy the transportation around the property and love to try to use all different kinds. Plus we find it really helps with trying to find better times to ride the most popular rides. And it helps reduce the stress of crowds or long lines because you can just keep saying "We'll come back again." if things start getting really crazy at any one park.

Add to that we love evenings at Epcot so we go several times.

Basically, for what we spend for our family to spend a week plus in WDW, we don't want anyone telling us where we can and cannot go on any given day. 😉 😄

We never get hoppers. DH is an early bird and chooses to leave the park by 3pm and will not go back so it wouldn’t pay us to hop. If I want to go back, I just go to the same park. I wish you didn’t need a hopper to eat at Epcot. That is the only thing we would want to do

Pretty regularly do we hop, especially if we end up having dinner in a different park.

People can and do plan to get the BG on their planned DHS day. But if you've followed any of the threads about DHS crowds and BGs, you'll see that there are LOTS of people who don't get BGs. On some mornings, they are all distributed in the first minute. If your phone doesn't have good signal or wifi drops you or the app glitches, you might not get a BG low enough to ride (or a BG at all). And since it's a finicky ride, if it goes down, there might be a lot of people not getting to ride it after all.
Very true. I guess that if you don’t get the BG on your planned day, you’ll just have to upgrade to PH. But, it’s a significant expense (especially if you have 4+ people in your group), so maybe wait until you actually need them for ROTR before adding them (you can add them at any point of your trip).

Very true. I guess that if you don’t get the BG on your planned day, you’ll just have to upgrade to PH. But, it’s a significant expense (especially if you have 4+ people in your group), so maybe wait until you actually need them for ROTR before adding them (you can add them at any point of your trip).
I know. It would be $250 for us to upgrade

I never got hoppers in the past. Then I had the AP and I really enjoyed hopping so I got hoppers for Dec. Am debating upgrading to AP again when I get there. I have time to decide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter